Girl expecting proposal on live radio gets dumped (and pwned for cheating)

JonamKos: Well it depends on when I found out. Did I know before, and give her a 2nd chance? Did I find out both after a I put a ring on it ?

Either way - Confront her, if it is confirmed say bye tell her to start packing (or I start packing) and walk away. Period. Nobody gains anything from the BS this asshole pulled. Nobody.

Dude you are a FUCKING MORON...

He gained satisfaction in PWNING HER!!!! duh

And it's blatantly obvious you have NEVER been in a serious relationship before... When someone is cheating, and you confront them "privately" they will ALWAYS lie to your fucking face, and try to manipulate you right back into the relationship. Most of the time they will turn the tables on you and make you out to be the "bad guy" for not trusting them....

How do I know this? Oh well... it's something called PERSONAL FUCKING EXPERIENCE....

Do you know what it is like to love somebody so much you are ready to COMMIT your entire life to them, to find out they are cheating behind your back????

No you don't.

This bitch got exactly what she deserved....

PS. An "eye for an eye" worked pretty good for developing modern civilization.

Reactions: xmcp123

And it's blatantly obvious you have NEVER been in a serious relationship before... When someone is cheating, and you confront them "privately" they will ALWAYS lie to your fucking face, and try to manipulate you right back into the relationship. Most of the time they will turn the tables on you and make you out to be the "bad guy" for not trusting them....

How do I know this? Oh well... it's something called PERSONAL FUCKING EXPERIENCE....

That depends on how you handle it, man. If you have reliable evidence and you've decided unequivocally that you're going to dump her, then she can't manipulate you or turn the tables on you. It's only if you're giving her the power to decide, or making it a consultation, that she can manipulate you.

Marriage is bad. Remember Chudwick.

Try cohabitation agreement. I rebranded my e-book to http://getrichbangbitch.com to make it more relevant for most males audience. Oh ya, I am not selling it here. The content is in the sales pages actually :) and it's free here.

Already implemented my seo script. Let's see if I can get sales. I spammed youtube yesterday.

You guys don't really believe all these radio bits do you? 90% have a whiff of Eau de Kevin Hoeffer to them.

That depends on how you handle it, man. If you have reliable evidence and you've decided unequivocally that you're going to dump her, then she can't manipulate you or turn the tables on you. It's only if you're giving her the power to decide, or making it a consultation, that she can manipulate you.

I'm with him on this though. No matter what, women have serious skills in turning shit around. They have jedi mind skills on that bullshit.

Holy shit. I need to never date someone that can turn shit around that fast. That was one of the most incredible series of insults I've ever seen. Fucking wow.

he basically couldn't say anything she was hitting him so fast and so hard.