Get Social Signals Gplus, FB likes, YT views, pins, tweets & combos [800+ clients]V27

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello,
I want to make sure you got my order as i did never recieve the email after 36 hours. It's been 8 days since i paid and ahref shows nothing yet.

Hello,
I want to make sure you got my order as i did never recieve the email after 36 hours. It's been 8 days since i paid and ahref shows nothing yet.
Hello sir, sent a PM waiting for your reply,

P.S. Due to heavy Number of order about 100+ orders in progress right now, we not send any manual confirmations now, In auto confirmation email we mentioned that, if their is any problem with order details then we will contact you for further information, and for normal order we process the orders and in 15 days TAT send you completion report with initial and completed counts

hi. i place an order (Social Combo Package D = $81.00)
TID XXXXXXXXVW776391K

Thanks for order sir

All new orders welcome, Sending lots of more reports todays, just finishing the pdf reports double checking it before sending

Diablo has been very supportive and proactive, trying to please me as a customer. Report indicates quite a nice overdelivery which was a pleasant surprise. Social signals also appear to be "as real as they can be". Even got a couple of visits....Thanks :)

Diablo has been very supportive and proactive, trying to please me as a customer. Report indicates quite a nice overdelivery which was a pleasant surprise. Social signals also appear to be "as real as they can be". Even got a couple of visits....Thanks :)

Thanks for feedback sir :) sent few more reports :) waiting for feedbacks from the clients :)

all new orders welcome

Awesome service! The over delivery itself deserves a sales page, but he gives it to you for free. Very professional and very easy to work with. I even had a special instruction request which was fulfilled smoothly.

Thanks again for the great service!!!

This is always a great service. I'll be back again for sure.

Awesome service! The over delivery itself deserves a sales page, but he gives it to you for free. Very professional and very easy to work with. I even had a special instruction request which was fulfilled smoothly.

Thanks again for the great service!!!

Thanks for feedback sir :)

All new orders welcome

P.S. : no matter thread is opened or closed we will always available for new work :)
once current thread is closed we will open new one in a day or two days

Status
Not open for further replies.