Get In INC, Forbes, Entrepreneur, and other top magazines. Find Out More

Status
Not open for further replies.

OP, I've got a few questions for you:

1. You have zero iTrader and no review from your previous sales thread. Does that mean you never got a sale or delivered links from those previous threads?

2. From your previous threads, I see you have a notorious history of outing your own contributors and picking up unprovoked fights with other members. Have you finally understood how this whole business works? Or will you expose the contributors from whom you get me links and give my links as samples to your prospective clients in future?

3. "Refund Policy: There is no refund once the publication is up." This is a red flag for me. What happens if the link or post you put up disappears after a week (and I've seen this happen many times of late)? You should at least offer a money-back guarantee for links/posts deleted 60 or 90 days after the post is live.

4. I noticed INC.com recently started nofollowing all external links. So are you selling us nofollow links on Inc? Or are you still able to get dofollow links?

Without a satisfactory answers to these questions, nobody should pay upfront for this service... unless you want to be scammed.

OP, I've got a few questions for you:

1. You have zero iTrader and no review from your previous sales thread. Does that mean you never got a sale or delivered links from those previous threads?

Hi. if you check the thread you will see the review from one OP. I think it's verified.

2. From your previous threads, I see you have a notorious history of outing your own contributors and picking up unprovoked fights with other members. Have you finally understood how this whole business works? Or will you expose the contributors from whom you get me links and give my links as samples to your prospective clients in future?

Yes, I had a bad start on this forum, because I didn't know very well the rules back then. (And now yes, all it's fine).

3. "Refund Policy: There is no refund once the publication is up." This is a red flag for me. What happens if the link or post you put up disappears after a week (and I've seen this happen many times of late)? You should at least offer a money-back guarantee for links/posts deleted 60 or 90 days after the post is live.

I do this work for 1 year now and no top publication removed the link after was published, especially when it was done natural. I will do a new publication anyway if that happens.

4. I noticed INC.com recently started nofollowing all external links. So are you selling us nofollow links on Inc? Or are you still able to get dofollow links?

Its nofollow for home page links, for deplinks still dofollow, this is what I heard.

Without a satisfactory answers to these questions, nobody should pay upfront for this service... unless you want to be scammed.

As I said above on this thread. I offered INC for review and everywhere you will look around you will see that INC it's being sold from 1k+
Even if its a nofollow publication INC remains a big magazine.

Sincerely!

Review :

Got a review copy from OP

OP offered me a publication on INC and after i gave him my site details the link was live within 24 hours ...

Content is good , link placement is good as well

Overall quality stuff !

OP : Pm me full list and prices too

I've just sent you a PM. In the PM, I have shared a few URLs of mine, where I want to get links to. Please let know whether you would accept any (or all) of those. Also have asked about your review copies that you are offering now (if they are left), and site list with prices for the niches I have mentioned there.

Status
Not open for further replies.