Not open for further replies.

DexSmart

Objective - Natural SEO
Jan 6, 2011
The Bermuda Triangle
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello guys,

I open this thread today for those who are interested to have their business listed on a nice publication like Forbes, Inc, Entrepreneur, Huff, and many other top magazines.

Some publication accept the root domain in the article others don't, like Entrepreneur. They are very strict on that.

1. If the site is about gambling or adult niche I wont accept it.
2. Payment can be done after for premium members and content can be reviewed before, and you can get a custom content in each publication.
3. For new members, we cant do the publication without full payment, that's my rule.
4. Payment is being done by Paypal.
5. TAT: Forbes, Inc, takes 15 days. Entrepreneur 2-4 weeks. The others around 15-30 working days.
6. Refund Policy: There is no refund once the publication is up.

To review my work I can do a test on INC or Huff for first 5 Members. First 3 will receive INC and last 2 Huff. For Huff, don't send me over health and other bombastic websites which are hardly accepted.

The following niches are ok: Media, Business, Tech, Apps, Entrepreneurship, Financial, and subniches of these niches.

Looking forward your PM's.

Thanks for the PM.
Due to my low post count, I can't reply. I'm looking for $200-$250 links at the moment (finance niche), Forbes and Entrepreneur are not for my current budget for this project unfortunately.

Hope you can PM me your email with links in that price-range.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.