Get G+, YT Views Likes, FB Likes, Tweets, Pinterest, social combos 600+ clients V14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incredible Service

I just wanted to chime in and say that this service is freaking awesome. Yes you get whatever it is you paid for in a timely fashion but they go over the top when it comes to communication. Skype access, great email follow up, plus they helped me figure out what was wrong with my landing page AND gave me extra FB likes on top of that.

Will ALWAYS use them for anything social.

Hello Diablo. How are you? Question, how well has your service done for websites ranking well in search engines? Can you PM me client successes when it comes to search engine rankings?

I have just finished creating over 10 new websites and need to get them looked at by the search engines.

I may try a small package of yours to see how well your service works. Please PM me.

Thanks For Your Kindness

All work are in progress, if any one want their work to be done fast just PM me and we accelerate their work, Due to Heavy no. of orders are in progress i am not sending any intermediate updates on the current status on my own, but you can ask me any time. just PM me or by skype.

Current work in progress 24+ orders (small and bulk)

currently got few more small work, will send you the direct completion email, pm in 3 days.

Open for More orders we can handle any bulk orders with 1 to 1000 urls and more on single order :) just discuss with me :)

Best Regards

Taking New Orders :)

If any one want to get their youtube video in google page 1 PM me with video url and keywords, and i will give special rates for it, Guaranteed google page 1 service for youtube videos

Very fast turnaround from Diablo and I once again have happy clients from the service. Twitter seems to be very effective social signal for serps.

Todays special offer

Order any service above $200 and get 20,000 youtube views or 5000 facebook website likes or 5000 tweets for free

20% off use New discount code : 20WFS (10 Times Only)

P.S.: Order any combo pack A, B, C for 4 times and get more 3 for free (Total 7 you will get ). send details of free order using additional info box in order form

P.S. : Dont use this codes on already discounted rates. likes $100 instead of $150

Status
Not open for further replies.