Get 600 One Way Quality Do follow Back links >>>>Review Copies Available<<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

we use high pr forums and its include in white hat SEO. its not like xrumer. Forums signatures are quality links that google crawl them soon because fresh content add on daily basis. these forums are not use in xrumer. forums which are use in xrumer they have low pr and not update content.

I'll pitch in for you here. You can get tens of thousands of links from xrumer profiles or posts and they are good to throw into the mix, but your xrumer posts or profiles will rarely stick on the real quality forums.

Such kind of service can be very useful if you can get links from niche related forums or threads.

I will take plan L, 10 posts on 20 forums over 10 days, I do not want all 10 posts done on each forum on the same day, maybe over 2-3 days.

I got 25 forums * 6 posts each from muneeb and he did a great job. All profiles were dofollow with accurately placed signatures. All 25 forums seem to be strictly moderated.

The site went from #18 to #12 - #14 with this. It is still dancing, but I expect it to stick. Great work!

I got 25 forums * 6 posts each from muneeb and he did a great job. All profiles were dofollow with accurately placed signatures. All 25 forums seem to be strictly moderated.

The site went from #18 to #12 - #14 with this. It is still dancing, but I expect it to stick. Great work!

Thanks for the review. hope see you again:D

Status
Not open for further replies.