Not open for further replies.

a2zseo

Mar 11, 2010
www.a2zhollywoodmovies.com
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Get 600 One Way Quality Do follow Back links >>>>Review Copies Available<<<<

Hi,

We are offering quality one way do follow back links through quality forums.

What is Forum Posting or Signature Posting?

Forum Posting or Signature Posting is a way to get one way quality links, creating a link of your website with target anchor text in the signature line of your postings, is known as signature in the forum, and when we take part on your behalf, related to your website and do posting, reply the old threads, its called Forum Posting Services.

Why I need to take Forum Posting Services?

Forum Posting having link back in signature to your web site provide Direct Traffic to your web site, the person who read your post can visit your web site. It also provides you Direct One Way Incoming links to your web site which is good way to create one way theme based links. Search engines also assume that you are well active in community and they regular index your website as well as give more importance to your web site.

How you get backlinks?

i will put your website in 2 signatures as anchor text and do posting in forums so you will get 2 backlinks with each post. If i do 10 posts in 1 forum you will get 20 backlinks and if i do 10 posts in 10 forums with 2 signatures you will get 200 backlinks

POSTS X FORUMS X SIGNATURES = BACKLINKS

10 X 20 X 2 = 400 BACKLINKS

PACKAGES:
ORDER.JPG

Reviews about service

Review Done. Very fast work... accurate... excellent job, good reporting. I will use for regular packages for forum posts for my clients SEO... Thanks!

Grabbed a review copy, communication good, done quickly, posts are live with sig links as of last check. Nice link diversity in my opinion.

Thanks!

That was fast. My review copy came within lightening speed. All looks good. Well recommended.

Detail Required:
URLs
Anchors
Plan:
Report Email: Here i will send you report.

Report will be send after completion and it will include
Forum URL, Username, password, email address used, email password and number of posts etc.

contact email: muneeb.inam@yahoo.com

Payment via PayPal only.

Note: For review copy you have to ask it here first Review copy is just for $3.40 I am giving plan A as review.​

Sorry but this is way too pricey for these types of links. Forum links aren't "quality" links, I'm sorry. Even blog comments aren't quality links, but they're still better than links from forums. There's very little difference between this and xrumer blasts other than the fact that these links aren't spammy. But whether you use this or xrumer, the links are virtually the same quality.

Sorry but this is way too pricey for these types of links. Forum links aren't "quality" links, I'm sorry. Even blog comments aren't quality links, but they're still better than links from forums. There's very little difference between this and xrumer blasts other than the fact that these links aren't spammy. But whether you use this or xrumer, the links are virtually the same quality.

Gotta agree with this...

we use high pr forums and its include in white hat SEO. its not like xrumer. Forums signatures are quality links that google crawl them soon because fresh content add on daily basis. these forums are not use in xrumer. forums which are use in xrumer they have low pr and not update content.

Please send me more info and a post sample?

I assume you open up new accounts in the forums and deliver us account info for the forums and the email used, right? Can we also specify one of the forums to post on?

I just got my report for Plan A (discounted review copy).

The good: High quality content. Good verity of both responding to threads as well as creating new ones. People actually responded to his comments and therefore building the thread and making sure that eventually the links will be indexed.

The bad: While I asked his to post only in one forum (instead of 3 etc.) he posted all 15 posts (Plan A) in one day. Several people on the forum actually noticed this (I am sure the account would have been banned if it wasn't for the good quality content). There is another minor point which I will address in a PM to him, but mention it on the forum would possible give away my niche so I will not do it publicly.

Overall: great experience. Will order more and see if the quality stays the same or goes down (my experience tells me that this is often the case) with (discounted) review copies). So I would advise everyone to start with a small plan and if you like what you see work yourself up to a bigger plan...

Thanks for the feedback.

I just got my report for Plan A (discounted review copy).

The good: High quality content. Good verity of both responding to threads as well as creating new ones. People actually responded to his comments and therefore building the thread and making sure that eventually the links will be indexed.

The bad: While I asked his to post only in one forum (instead of 3 etc.) he posted all 15 posts (Plan A) in one day. Several people on the forum actually noticed this (I am sure the account would have been banned if it wasn't for the good quality content). There is another minor point which I will address in a PM to him, but mention it on the forum would possible give away my niche so I will not do it publicly.

Overall: great experience. Will order more and see if the quality stays the same or goes down (my experience tells me that this is often the case) with (discounted) review copies). So I would advise everyone to start with a small plan and if you like what you see work yourself up to a bigger plan...

Status
Not open for further replies.