Get +1200 contextual backlinks from our huge private blog network of +400 .com domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

I ordered the 400 posts on 400 Unique C Class Ips.

I have been delivered 418 posts.
But they are on 277 IPs - NOT 400 unique c class ips.

I have tried to resolve this with the OP by asking for a refund. But he has refused to honor my request

He says that he had over 400 unique c classes and has changed this ten days back. But there is no mention of this on this thread. He mentioned that he has asked the mods to edit the main post. But seriously he should make a new thread or atleast post here with the changes.

I ordered two months back ... at that time the service was still 400 unique c class.
The OP changing the service mid way is according me a scam.

If you promised something you have no right to change the terms after the order has been delivered.

I am going to bring this up with the MODS.

I hope all previous customers are made aware that what they were promised has changed at the whim of the OP. Maybe tomorrow he might decide to put all of his 400+ blogs on one IP.

I repeat, my main contention is that when I ordered I was promised 400 Unique c class and this has been changed, and I do not find it fair!

I ordered the 400 posts on 400 Unique C Class Ips.

I have been delivered 418 posts.
But they are on 277 IPs - NOT 400 unique c class ips.

I have tried to resolve this with the OP by asking for a refund. But he has refused to honor my request

He says that he had over 400 unique c classes and has changed this ten days back. But there is no mention of this on this thread. He mentioned that he has asked the mods to edit the main post. But seriously he should make a new thread or atleast post here with the changes.

I ordered two months back ... at that time the service was still 400 unique c class.
The OP changing the service mid way is according me a scam.

If you promised something you have no right to change the terms after the order has been delivered.

I am going to bring this up with the MODS.

I hope all previous customers are made aware that what they were promised has changed at the whim of the OP. Maybe tomorrow he might decide to put all of his 400+ blogs on one IP.

I repeat, my main contention is that when I ordered I was promised 400 Unique c class and this has been changed, and I do not find it fair!

OP can you clarify on this? I am interested in ordering a couple 400 post packages but want to know if it really is 400 unique c classes. Are you able do drip the order over 4 weeks with weekly reports? Can you please PM me links to 1 or 2 example blogs.

OP can you clarify on this? I am interested in ordering a couple 400 post packages but want to know if it really is 400 unique c classes. Are you able do drip the order over 4 weeks with weekly reports? Can you please PM me links to 1 or 2 example blogs.

i would like to know if ALL are unique C class IPs as well

Too late for edit:
One more thing, some people are reselling blogposts from other WF providers, are your blogs unique? I dont want links from blogs I'm already on.

We changed the ips to 300 for some time because we thought having unique ip for every single blog might be a footprint itself so If you order now you will get the posts on 300 ips on average. I have 500 blogs. For posting the system will pick 400 randomly so you get 300 ips on average.

But after 2-3 weeks I'm reconstructing the network and changing the ip pool to 500 in total and this applies to all the blogs and old/new orders as well.

Too late for edit:
One more thing, some people are reselling blogposts from other WF providers, are your blogs unique? I dont want links from blogs I'm already on.

Could you clarify on this? All the blogs are yours?

But after 2-3 weeks I'm reconstructing the network and changing the ip pool to 500 in total and this applies to all the blogs and old/new orders as well.

Could you PM me or update this thread when this goes into effect?
Thanks!

After the latest PR update, some of our blogs got pr2 and some pr1 so prices will increase from July first. This is the best time to grab this lower pricing.

We changed the ips to 300 for some time because we thought having unique ip for every single blog might be a footprint itself...
Stupidest thing I've read from a service provider in a while.

Seriously, when you're changing things like that you should be honest and keep your customers posted. You just lost some trust here!

@Jingo: Good find and thanks for the public warning!

Stupidest thing I've read from a service provider in a while.

Seriously, when you're changing things like that you should be honest and keep your customers posted. You just lost some trust here!

@Jingo: Good find and thanks for the public warning!

And you also bought links from pr0 blogs but some of them now are pr2 and pr 2. Should I charge old orders for the difference in the price between 0pr and pr2?

You get some and lose some. But I didn't do that to save cost because I still own the ips and pay for them.

And again, will be soon reverting back to 400 unique ips.

Status
Not open for further replies.