Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

VinSVT said:
So with the world cup going on I keep wanting to play soccer games... anyone name a good one?

Yeah, I played a few games with a friend after the first few matches we watched ;)

Fifa is always the obvious choice and I also liked playing Premier Manager, but that was a long time ago, so I don't know if it still exists and how it ranks among the soccer manager games...

MisterX said:
Yeah, I played a few games with a friend after the first few matches we watched ;)

Fifa is always the obvious choice and I also liked playing Premier Manager, but that was a long time ago, so I don't know if it still exists and how it ranks among the soccer manager games...

Didn't Fifa release like the offcial world cup game based off whats going on right now?

I'm at work now... cant search game sites to find out. Blah.

VinSVT said:
Didn't Fifa release like the offcial world cup game based off whats going on right now?

I'm at work now... cant search game sites to find out. Blah.

Could be, but I can't say for sure, I haven't paid attention to the gaming industry for a long time.

But EA sports does one FIFA game every year, I think, and they were always among the best if not THE best for as far back as I can remember (which looks like ages now, since the first one I played was FIFA 95... :D )

V12Kid said:
search Straferight 24/7 karkand and you will find me there most nights under DiabloKid

:)

sweet,see you around. my game name is "Robert1986" ,whats that website with players stats?

I like to play Day of Defeat when I get some extra time. It's a good game to play because you can start it up, play a few rounds, then get back to work!

I have spells where I am completely addicted to Civ 4. I have had a Civ 4 weekend this week. Currently just signed a Mutual Aggression pact with The US. Time to go kick some German butt :)

justme_UK said:
I have spells where I am completely addicted to Civ 4.

I played Alpha Centauri when it got out and never looked at any other Civ game after that, that's how much I was annoyed with it.

The thing I remember most were the funny, illogical threats that your neighbours keep coming with: "I just want to warn you that we have just discovered an awesome 1-2-1 tank!", they announce pompously, while there's already a bunch of 2-3-2 beasts in my army...puhleease...

I wtfpwn in everything I play, especially with my life...nah just kidding. But I do play games, WoW, played L2, BF2, u name it. And still I have a social life....:eek:

I only play Halo 2 and Counter-Strike at the moment. Going to get back into NFS:MW soon. I really don't have much time/money for gaming--too many other hobbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.