Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark said:
Guild Wars is pretty cool, though populated with idiots :) The good thing is, when you're out adventuring, you're on your own unless you take a group, so you don't have to worry about being ambushed. (Don't know if this is a problem with other games of the type?)

I can remember some pretty nasty situations with stealthed rogues in my Wow adventures ;)

NtodaS said:
I can remember some pretty nasty situations with stealthed rogues in my Wow adventures ;)

No doubt... I can also remeber when I rolled a rogue and got my revenge! Haha!

VinSVT said:
No doubt... I can also remeber when I rolled a rogue and got my revenge! Haha!
yea rogues are fun to play, altho at higher lvl they start to suck

SiNJoy said:
yea rogues are fun to play, altho at higher lvl they start to suck

Yea... personally played my Warrior/Mage much more. Dont think my rogue ever had any epics.... haha

SiNJoy said:
Same here, only had some on my priest:/
I always wanted to make a priest... they just leveled wayyyyy to slow for me... I think I got to level 25.

What server did you play on?

VinSVT said:
I always wanted to make a priest... they just leveled wayyyyy to slow for me... I think I got to level 25.

What server did you play on?
lol cant even remember what the server name was, think it was Talnivar or something. Might be wrong. Was playing on european servers tho.

Priests dont lvl slow, its the easiest thing to lvl u always get partys

SiNJoy said:
lol cant even remember what the server name was, think it was Talnivar or something. Might be wrong. Was playing on european servers tho.

Priests dont lvl slow, its the easiest thing to lvl u always get partys

Eh.. After doing 3 level 60's I really just wanted to do Solo content until like 45-50. Those groups at lower levels always to sooooooo long to get going. I just couldn't stand waiting on other people.

So.. yea what I ment to say was trying to level a priest *solo* is tough :p

Oh and I played on Illidan... server is famous from that Game Magzine that posted an article about something that happened on our server.

VinSVT said:
Oh and I played on Illidan... server is famous from that Game Magzine that posted an article about something that happened on our server.

well,what happened then? :p Was that the thingy with the person who died and they actaully had a funerall ingame

NtodaS said:
well,what happened then? :p Was that the thingy with the person who died and they actaully had a funerall ingame

Yup... a girl that played on our server died IRL. They held a funeral service for her in a OPEN PVP area... of course in the middle of the thing a guild came in and killed everyone.

NtodaS said:
Lol that stuff seems to happen a lot within the mmorpg. Was looking on a old lineage2server i used to play on and someone committed suicide there. Same thing ingame funeral and stuff

VinSVT said:
Yup... a girl that played on our server died IRL. They held a funeral service for her in a OPEN PVP area... of course in the middle of the thing a guild came in and killed everyone.
Good, imo its sad to have a funeral ingame.. i mean wtf!

SiNJoy said:
Good, imo its sad to have a funeral ingame.. i mean wtf!

I agree with you... the people that did it took a lot of heat for it... but I stand up for them...

It was in an open pvp area...

And seriously, its a game.

I've played tho warcraft 3 mods for a while to, Dota can't intrest me that much but tower defense and treetag are the ones I really like. I used to play on a free battle.net simulation but it didn't worrk anymore this week :(

What is DOTA? This guy at work is always watching videos of it... seems interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.