Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

NtodaS

super postwhore delux
Jun 24, 2006
Netherlands
www.hdtvpedia.com
I think most of you will say, 'waste of time' or 'got no time'.
Anyway I like to play some computer games once in a while. Esspecially racing types. Really get's your mind of things for a moment. Any more game-fans here?

I would love to play more games, but making money online is more addictive :p.

The most recent game i've played are Condemn Origins , F.E.A.R , and SWAT 4.

On consoles, I play fighting games and NBA games. I would love to get my hands on the PS3 come Christmas. Can't wait to see the next-gen graphics.

I was playing world of warcraft for awhile, but completely lost interest in it (and subsequently all MMOs).

Havent really played any games lately, been busy with work and development, but Im looking forward to getting the new DS Lite for trips.

Ill also more than likely be picking up a next gen console when it comes out, leaning towards wii at the moment, because the price is right.

Used to be a fanatical gamer, my first site was for PC games. Definately a waste of time so you have to really moderate things.

MMORPGs -- played UO on a free shard for a while years ago, played WoW during their beta or preview weekend, also played Guild Wars in beta. Otherwise avoid these like the plague.

FPS -- Played Quake alpha (yes, I like to play the test versions and never buy the game), used to be a big Counter-Strike player.

RTS -- don't like them except Warhammer 40k, and the Total War games

Other Strategy -- this is my favorite genre, Simcity 2000, Civ 2, Combat Mission

Flight Sim - IL-2 Sturmovik

Racing -- my other favorite genre, Live for Speed, Racer, Grand Prix Legends

Right now I probably play PC games 3 hours a month tops.

Andrew said:
Used to be a fanatical gamer, my first site was for PC games. Definately a waste of time so you have to really moderate things.

MMORPGs -- played UO on a free shard for a while years ago, played WoW during their beta or preview weekend, also played Guild Wars in beta. Otherwise avoid these like the plague.

FPS -- Played Quake alpha (yes, I like to play the test versions and never buy the game), used to be a big Counter-Strike player.

RTS -- don't like them except Warhammer 40k, and the Total War games

Other Strategy -- this is my favorite genre, Simcity 2000, Civ 2, Combat Mission

Flight Sim - IL-2 Sturmovik

Racing -- my other favorite genre, Live for Speed, Racer, Grand Prix Legends

Right now I probably play PC games 3 hours a month tops.

I play Dawn of war 40k pretty often oline, It's a great game. To bad the community is so small. Im sure a lot of people here know how to take care of that ;)

I played World of Warcraft for about a year... but just no longer like it.

Before that I played Ultima Online for about 3-4 years...

Guess you could say I'm an MMORPG fan.

Now days I dont play anything.

I used to play WOW, but I've lost interest in it. Now I mostly play oldschool games with an emulator or play games on my PSP.

Mark said:
Been playing Guild Wars again after a break, and used to play Battlefield 2 a bit (though I sucked haha). I'm into the Grand Theft Auto games, too.

How is Guild Wars?

Oh... and I bought BF2 but I have an old ass video card... it wont run on it.

Plan on building a new PC when the Conroe is finally released from Intel.

Guild Wars is pretty cool, though populated with idiots :) The good thing is, when you're out adventuring, you're on your own unless you take a group, so you don't have to worry about being ambushed. (Don't know if this is a problem with other games of the type?)

Mark said:
Guild Wars is pretty cool, though populated with idiots :) The good thing is, when you're out adventuring, you're on your own unless you take a group, so you don't have to worry about being ambushed. (Don't know if this is a problem with other games of the type?)

It can be... just depends on what type of server you play on (World of Warcraft)

I might have to look more into... although it might just waste to much of my time!

Battlefield 2 all the way for me! It never gets old.

I'm also paying Rise of Legends lately, and waiting for Supreme Commander/C&C 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.