Full time affiliate marketing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTFO! You can't make a living wage on affiliate marketing alone!

nope..not here brah.. i didnt even know that was possible?

This is how I make mah livin, brah! Ain't no filliate programs fer me.

\

dog%20the%20bounty%20hunter.jpg

well ppl like shawn collins, paul bourque, and loads of ppl attending affiliate summit simply run campaigns and make a living off of that. so i guess its possible. its just hard to find the rite niche to promote.

Is that a serious question?

You can make more in a day of affiliate marketing then a lot of people make in a year. True story.

True. But make more money in a day rather then an entire year? I believe it, but its not a likely case for most. Those who are in the business in for a while are making a livable income, and some get really lucky.

Of course, just move to Thailand, have USD money sent to your paypal account ... you could easily live on $150 a month

(any n00b could make $150 a month, lol m i rite?)

Reactions: alexbaldwin07
I started in late July and worked for about 4 days on this. Made $150 a day for 4 days straight. Then it went dead on me lol.

Affiliate Marketing is a myth. It was on myth busters last week, and they proved that it is actually a myth. End of story. Move along.

Read the Wickedfire archives, Nickycakes blog, Cash tactics archives, and convert2media blog, then ask that question again.

Reactions: assi9
Its myth. Don't listen to these noobs. I know for a fact atleast half of the people here work for mcdonalds.

You know when they told you in school that there's no such thing as a stupid question? They lied.

Can't make a dime in AM. Like Homer Simpson says, if it's too hard, it's just not worth trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.