Full time affiliate marketing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
only way to get rich on the internet is move to India and be a virtual assistance.

Of course, just move to Thailand, have USD money sent to your paypal account ... you could easily live on $150 a month

(any n00b could make $150 a month, lol m i rite?)

Is that a shot at me? bastard!

Seriously a good idea if you suck at this though. You can buy a house in smaller cities for a couple grand and live like a king, bitches, maids and everything

I live in a high class private condo though... a 1.5k a month, but its like living on saks in NYC, except the best clubs in town are right across the street... fucking gold.

yeah.. easy money in AM... i make more in one day than the average thai does in a couple months... thats not much though, but at 20, I'm living the fucking life.

After promoting a few offers and actually being successful at it, I would say its possible to become very successful at af. It might take sometime. I've tried other forms of business where i'm good at, I've been at affiliate marketing for almost a year now and its been 'okay'. Maybe in another year I'll be very successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.