Full Tilt Poker

Actually, I spent weeks learning Limit Razz--cost me $1500ish. 10 day win streak was the last I played--haven't logged in since except to cash out. Long story short, I got married had a kid and decided gambling wasn't the way I wanted to make a living. Good Luck.

the online poker games became pretty tough in the last couple of years. It's not easy any more to crush the micro limits like nl25 and nl50. Still there is a opportunity for good players with a good mindset to reach hourlys over 30 Bucks.

I play on FTP but strictly tournament poker. I have won a few tourneys for 3-5k a pop. I do get raped in single table action though.

I don't hear a lot of people saying they made any money ... sounds like a time sink to me.

And to "rlyman22" if you were winning $400 consistently why don't you keep doing it? Oh, because eventually you lost.

Listen, only the top 1% of poker players are going to make any money, and I would imagine 99% of you on this forum are not in the top 1% ... focus on your campaigns, unless you are just trying to play small and have some fun.

Lifetime I'm up 5 figs playing online, but that was when the games were way softer and before I discovered AM. I haven't played seriously in ages. AM is both more profitable and less aggravating.

So I downloaded FT last night to my Mac and the account I created in 2005 was still active, easily transfered money and played in a two 1-table tourney's (placed 3rd, 2nd), lost a few bucks at .10 / .25 NL (I'll wait till my bank roll is enough to play 1/2 or 3/6) and then played a 90 person tourney. Forgot that some people just sit on the timers hoping to make it into the money so it was more drug out then I thought, might play a turbo one later this week. Was doing OK, called a big raise pre-flop that was then re-raised by someone who had less then me and went all in, I followed with JJ, they were holding QJ off and I got a bad beat when a Q flopped the turn. That cripled me and put me in the bottom 5 chip holders with about 70 people left. I played super tight and doubled up about 5 times before crawling off the bottom, made it into the money (top 18 paid) and bounced out in 18th spot. Was low stack (again) and went all in pre-flop with 10/10 and got called by JJ and beat.

Two hours in that tourney and I made 52c. Pretty amazing, lol, but easier then the two hour drive to AC to play for realz.

Lifetime I'm up 5 figs playing online, but that was when the games were way softer and before I discovered AM. I haven't played seriously in ages. AM is both more profitable and less aggravating.

I suppose that is a big reason most poker affiliates started out as poker players.

Hope you're joking.

People who think poker sites are rigged are usually some of the biggest retards :D

And what about the people who actually have to think twice when someone claims <insert popular site here>.com is a ripoff? It's just a tactic to get some traffic.

I played on fulltilt, cash out a few times, funny thing is, I start losing like crazy after I cash out. straight beat by flush, flush beat by boat, boat beat by quad.

If you flop a straight and there is a possible flush or someone flop a trips, your straight is always never good.

Crazy huh? I am about break even on fulltilt, it is so fked up I'll probably never touch it again.

Don't believe me? Try it.

If you guys want easy, easy money, but also a lot of horrendous fucking beats, play on Poker4ever. It's literally a bunch of European donks blowing hundreds of dollars on a daily basis. They recently just switched over to both USD & EURO play, so you can rake in some serious coin if you play the euro tables. There isn't a lot of traffic, but what is there is easy to dominate. There is always someone sitting 1/2 2/4 5/10 heads up though, so if you're running hot you can definitely make some good money. It has to be the softest site on the internet, but the selection and traffic is pretty shitty.

I played on fulltilt, cash out a few times, funny thing is, I start losing like crazy after I cash out. straight beat by flush, flush beat by boat, boat beat by quad.

If you flop a straight and there is a possible flush or someone flop a trips, your straight is always never good.

Crazy huh? I am about break even on fulltilt, it is so fked up I'll probably never touch it again.

Don't believe me? Try it.

This is because you're either a break even player or more likely just experiencing natural variance, not because FTP is rigged - it isn't. What kind of hand sample is this over?

If you guys want easy, easy money, but also a lot of horrendous fucking beats, play on Poker4ever. It's literally a bunch of European donks blowing hundreds of dollars on a daily basis. They recently just switched over to both USD & EURO play, so you can rake in some serious coin if you play the euro tables. There isn't a lot of traffic, but what is there is easy to dominate. There is always someone sitting 1/2 2/4 5/10 heads up though, so if you're running hot you can definitely make some good money. It has to be the softest site on the internet, but the selection and traffic is pretty shitty.

Yeh the everleaf network is probably the softest poker network, but the volume is ridiculously low.

Plus no software even compares to PS, FTP or iPoker. I hate using shitty clients.

This is because you're either a break even player or more likely just experiencing natural variance, not because FTP is rigged - it isn't. What kind of hand sample is this over?

Probably anywhere between 12k to 15k hands.

Happens way too often especially right after you cash out, coincident?

QQ flopped Q 6 6, other guy has pocket 6
66 flopped 6 k 2, other guy has pocket K

Flopped straight with 3 people go all in with me.
One guy flopped a set, one guy flopped top pair with flush draw, one guy with over pair

Unreal

Probably anywhere between 12k to 15k hands.

Happens way too often especially right after you cash out, coincident?

QQ flopped Q 6 6, other guy has pocket 6
66 flopped 6 k 2, other guy has pocket K

Flopped straight with 3 people go all in with me.
One guy flopped a set, one guy flopped top pair with flush draw, one guy with over pair

Unreal

You mean something like this?