Fuck Zombies - Just got my bath salt head poppa' in the mail =P

Agreed, movie Bruce Lees don't exist, but in a very rough fashion Jackie Chan is "closer" to reality (I say that sentence very loosely). Being as he often uses the tactic of running the fuck away, using the environment, weeding out the pursuers until there is just the fastest one on him, taking that guy down then turning and piss bolting again.

Like I said, track and field is the best martial art for defending against multiple attackers =)

WTF was the point of that weird as quote. Yeah, I started when I was 5. Like most people in America in the 80's before the UFC, I took Tae Kwon Do when I was 5. I did Tae Kwon Do for awhile when I was young actually, Got my black belt after 6 years for a Korean World Champion fresh out of korea.

If you don't know koreans and Tae Kwon Do, it isn't like the McDojo's you see ran by fat white guys here. He used to make 6 year olds do push up on our knuckles outside on the gravel if you were late. He'd smack you in the head with kick pads and even as kids, we used to spar 2 vs 1, and we would even spar with no head gear.

I won ever City and state championship and then competed in the Jr. Olympics and took 2nd in sparring.

It wasn't practical for street self defense IMO, but it was a fun sport and got me interested in to other martial arts which are such as Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai boxing ETC.

Yeah, I did it as a kid, but that doesn't mean I stopped as a kid. For the last 5 years I've trained, competed in...

What rank are you in BJJ?

I've only been doing it for 3 months but i'm loving every bit of it and way better than the grind that is weight lifting.

You mentioned BJJ teaching strikes and was wondering if you could elaborate?

I can understand getting to a dominant position like knee on belly or mount and then being able to strike but i've never heard of bjj instructors teaching specific strikes from positions. Maybe its a school by school thing not sure.

Anyways, cool to know some guys doing the both SE0 and SE1's and bjj

What rank are you in BJJ?
Going on 5 years and Im a 1 stripe Purple Belt

I've only been doing it for 3 months but i'm loving every bit of it and way better than the grind that is weight lifting.

Agreed

You mentioned BJJ teaching strikes and was wondering if you could elaborate?

I can understand getting to a dominant position like knee on belly or mount and then being able to strike but i've never heard of bjj instructors teaching specific strikes from positions. Maybe its a school by school thing not sure.

Yeah, probably just a school thing then. We teach boxing stances, how to jab, throw straight rights, how to slip punches, how to slip punches and go for double legs. How to do front kicks...all is that is part of the fundamental curriculum at Gracie Barra.

Outside of that though, we are also an MMA Gym and Draculino has fought in StrikeForce and he has students who fight in the UFC and every other organization below it.

Anyways, cool to know some guys doing the both SE0 and SE1's and bjj

You'd be surprised how many BJJ guys do SEO =)

Shooting Mac-10 without and then a few times with the suppressor.
(Note: The pops you hear when the suppressor is on, is not actually coming from the gun...its from the bullets hitting the back wall in a closed off room.)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8T-SmH9W2E&sns=em]Shooting Mac-10 with/without suppressor - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-HIGSDTfYU&sns=em]Shooting Glock 19 with suppressor - YouTube[/ame]

Oh, I also trained at a BJJ school. It was lloyd irvin school.

BJJ is awesome.

Also, I got front row tickets to the UFC 150 in denver Aug 11

Speaking of lloyd, how crazy is all this shit that came up. Whats nutty, is one of the kids, Nick Schultz, used to come train at our school alot. Hell, my buddy was even sponsoring him. Fucking crazy man, can't believe they raped a girl.

Even crazier that Lloyd Irvin tried to make money off of it by making a rape prevention video, and then 3x as nutts that it comes to light, he was charged with rape in the 80's, but got off because he told the court "I didn't rape her, because I couldn't get an erection" wtf?

You'd be surprised how many BJJ guys do SEO =)

Not really, given the amount of pent up T and failing at SEO that they do.

Plus that rape-stache beard perfectly matches up with the need to buy more than a self-protection gun and start buying uzis and shit.

Not really, given the amount of pent up T and failing at SEO that they do.

Plus that rape-stache beard perfectly matches up with the need to buy more than a self-protection gun and start buying uzis and shit.

I have no idea what your talking about, thinks for stopping by though. :thumbsup: