Fuck Zombies - Just got my bath salt head poppa' in the mail =P

HKSEO Rotzee

Apr 10, 2011
Houston
I just got my Viridian Green Laser / Tactical Laser Sight

...for my Beretta Px4 Storm. The light is ridiculously bright, you can't look even remotely at it without going blind and the green light can bee seen even in the day time as far as anything worth shooting at.

You can set it for just laser, just laser pulsating. Just light, just light pulsating, light and laser, just light and laser pulsating or light pulsating with laser.

f0ccc728.jpg

b4fc0f7e.jpg

cae8ac40.jpg

f519e295.jpg

Here is a video, with the light in strobe, I shine it in a mirror to give you an idea of how hard it makes it for a person to aim back at you.
Video of me looking down my sights and then into a mirror

Here is a video roughly showing what it would look like coming out of my bedroom, and showing what a person would see while shinning the light on them.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZETK0N7kUI]Viridian Green Laser - YouTube[/ame]

OH SHIT

I REMEMBER WHEN I GOT MY FIRST .22 FOR XMAS, SHIT WAS DOPE AS FUCK BRO! I WAS SLAUGHTERING THE SQUIRRELS IN MY HOOD, TELL YA THAT MUCH. MOTHER FUCKERS NEVER STOOD A CHANCE!

Um, thats a Beretta Px4 Storm, 9mm with Federal Center Post Hollow Points. Not a .22 for shooting squirrels. I was being funny about zombies and bath salts. Its my pistol for home protection and concealed carry.

OH SHIT

I REMEMBER WHEN I GOT MY FIRST .22 FOR XMAS, SHIT WAS DOPE AS FUCK BRO! I WAS SLAUGHTERING THE SQUIRRELS IN MY HOOD, TELL YA THAT MUCH. MOTHER FUCKERS NEVER STOOD A CHANCE!

Stop getting jealous, that's a female trait.

Don't try to pretend your just "trolling" because you don't know shit about guns. Beretta Px4 Storms don't come in .22's

Find me this "magical .22" that your talking about on beretta's home page.

Deprecated Browser Error

I'm not trolling and that's not a 9mm. I know a lot about guns, you picked the wrong person. I saw your .22 with a laser pointer a mile away...now you're embarrassed and lashing out.

Stop getting jealous, that's a female trait.

Exactly, newb can't even tell what pistol he is looking at and tries to clown me, and then once I call him out on it..he tries to act like he's just trolling. :party-smiley-004: You can't hide from me newb.

I'm not trolling and that's not a 9mm. I know a lot about guns, you picked the wrong person. I saw your .22 with a laser pointer a mile away...now you're embarrassed and lashing out.

Actually ly2... even though I don't know much about guns, I'm pretty damn sure those pics are of a Beretta Px4... which indeed is NOT made in a .22 version, only 19 and .40.

It is a very small gun for such big ass bullets, but it is what it is.

To be fair, I too would judge it as a 22 if it wasn't for the fact that the gun type doesn't come in 22.