Fuck the Ferrari I want a fleet of these.

nickCR

Feb 5, 2010
CR
RotorWay International - Premiere Kit Helicopters

$100K and put it together yourself (that part is pretty appealing in itself). I would NEVER drive a car again!

2 seater. Can't be over 225 lbs per seat though, thankfully not a problem for me.

I have seriously considered going for my helicopter license. You would easily pay half of that in hours on a Robinson R22. I guarantee this thing is LESS risky than driving around on the roads here.

Sounds great. I have no experience as an aviation mechanic and I get to build my own fucking helicopter! I mean really, what's the worst that could happen?

From their FAQ page:

Is this really something I can build myself?
This kit is designed for the amateur builder. In addition to detailed manuals, there is an extensive construction DVD series with it. For most of our customers, this is the first aircraft they have ever built. Regardless of their background, they have each succeeded in putting it together.

RotorWay International - Premiere Kit Helicopters

$100K and put it together yourself (that part is pretty appealing in itself). I would NEVER drive a car again!

2 seater. Can't be over 225 lbs per seat though, thankfully not a problem for me.

I have seriously considered going for my helicopter license. You would easily pay half of that in hours on a Robinson R22. I guarantee this thing is LESS risky than driving around on the roads here.

I'm still surprised that the workout bench I assembled using instructions was done correctly. I'd rather fly in something someone else built unless I have a split personality named Burt Rutan.

Plus, you still have to drive to the heliport.

I'm still surprised that the workout bench I assembled using instructions was done correctly. I'd rather fly in something someone else built unless I have a split personality named Burt Rutan.

Plus, you still have to drive to the heliport.

With a helicopter that small you wouldn't need much space. I'm pretty sure you can store, takeoff and land right from your property.

With a helicopter that small you wouldn't need much space. I'm pretty sure you can store, takeoff and land right from your property.

Have you ever owned a piece of real estate in civilization before? My neighbors shit brix if the lawn guys come too early.

Have you ever owned a piece of real estate in civilization before? My neighbors shit brix if the lawn guys come too early.

lol, don't live there for so many reasons. Here they wouldn't have much to say as long as you have the necessary permit to land on your property.

From their FAQ page:

Is this really something I can build myself?
This kit is designed for the amateur builder. In addition to detailed manuals, there is an extensive construction DVD series with it. For most of our customers, this is the first aircraft they have ever built. Regardless of their background, they have each succeeded in putting it together.

Well if the company selling these for a profit says all I need is a manual and some dvd's then that's good enough for me. Sign me up!

Well if the company selling these for a profit says all I need is a manual and some dvd's then that's good enough for me. Sign me up!

Don't get me wrong this isn't for everyone, but I personally would get one if I could afford it... Maybe in a few years.

A guy at a state fair told me how tasty the alligator burgers he made were and how I had to try them...

-_-

Yeah...

id rather get like a 1980 cessna on ebay or something. I mean really? gonna build your on helicopter? i'll donate $1,000 just for the lols to come watch you fly it for the first time.

Yep those are bad ass, i have flown in one, well over my affordability. i will stick with what i have, witch i do truly love!!

Dsc00040sm1-1024x681.jpg

id rather get like a 1980 cessna on ebay or something. I mean really? gonna build your on helicopter? i'll donate $1,000 just for the lols to come watch you fly it for the first time.

Now for 99 more donations.

I doubt it's an overly mechanical process.

Bolt some pre-wired shit together, and be on your way to Walmart.