Fu%k Fourth Of July Weekend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just sat out this weekend, boring as hell, but I've learned to just take a break when everybody else does, I'm not going to make any money anyways.

Back to work tomorrow,

For me, I do Ebay, I find that 80% -maybe 90%- of my stores at any time suck and the other 10-20% usually kick butt and it's all according to the seasons. I mean, right now nobody is interested in personal electronic goods. This blows 'cause I'm just broke onto Google's first page for two niches and it would be sweet if it was shopping season for Christmas....

...But it's not, so nobody's clicking and it time for a beer and to warm up the barbeque.:sleep:

...vacation. There are soooo many people on it right now. For my 9 to 5, I am getting a lot of vacation responses. I work in the contract furniture industry, and a lot of the people I work with are out of town until the middle of this next week.

Keep plugging away, fellas!

i got killed over the weekend. Traffic way down and conversions down on the traffic that did come through. Seems like its picking up today though.

Saturday was huge for me.. Friday & Sunday both sucked balls. Clicks dropped by around 50%, conversions dropped by 65%..

Made enough saturday that it still ended up an above average weekend.. Can't complain

July is going down the shitter. Here I was trying to tweak the shit out of the campaigns, good to know I am not the only one. Maybe I will just leave the campaigns alone.

Last two months have been horrible for me for my sales offer. I mean so bad I took a loss last month. I'm trying to turn the campaign around but EPC was cut in half and traffic is down almost by half as well.

Is there a plus side to the seasons. I have only been doing this since around jan-feb, but do you guys see an increase in November and December?

Perhaps it's time for you guys to try new campaigns! :thumbsup:
As said, I pulled a 50% return yesterday with new ones.

Thanks guys, looks like i'm not the only one, i get around 50% ROI where normally i would get 100% to 150%.

My 3 best converting keywords suck balls, no idea why.

Looks like things are starting to turn back to normal for me.. still a little bit slow though.

the thing is for me my impressions seem to be the same but i cant seem to get clicks to save my life. i got like 0.10% ctr right now right about now i should have at least 150 clicks and all i got is 10.

wow, my campaign kinda kicked in after some changes today but holy shit is my conversions crappy. 150 clicks 2 conversions, when normally i convert every 10 clicks. I dunno what the fuck is going on

I pulled a decent 80% return today and yesterday, so I'm assuming it's their campaigns that everyone needs to tweak. I'm increasing my budget for tomorrow to hopefully pocket some more cash. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.