Fu%k Fourth Of July Weekend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

erifdekciw

May 3, 2008
Is anyone elses stats extremely low past few days? Im getting about the same impressions but nobody seems to be fucking clicking on anything. My ringtone campaigns seem to be the hardest hit.

Yeah I can say that all conversions across the board for my personal traffic and my affiliates traffic is shit. Clicks seem ok, but conversions are for the birds.

Everything for me has been a bit down since yesterday, not really shocking considering the holiday and all.

Glad I'm not the only one.. conversions are down quite a bit for me as well!

I seem to have an opposite problem, Clicks are extremely low, conversions are the same. But im not getting enough clicks to warrant a conversion right now though.

Wednesday was a terrific day, Thursday was terrible, and Friday is a loss thus far. :thumbsup:

The summer sucks for most types of business. People are too hot to make a decision, they just want a cold beer. But you cant sell that over the internet, or can you?

Yup, my financial campaigns are down (as they are always over the weekend or holiday), my entertainment campaigns however are actually killing it today.

Why is no one converting today? This is absurd; perhaps I should pause my campaigns before I step out.

this happens every major holiday, usually through though whole weekend. I usually paused most of my stuff

Yeah, today sucked for US traffic. Good day to experiment with campaigns for other countries!

Wednesday was a terrific day, Thursday was terrible, and Friday is a loss thus far. :thumbsup:

Wednesdays seem to always kick ass. Both yesterday and today have been extremely slow but my epc's haven't dropped a bit, just the volume.

Everyones out of the office and not browsing on company time.

July is going down the shitter. Here I was trying to tweak the shit out of the campaigns, good to know I am not the only one. Maybe I will just leave the campaigns alone.

I'm just pumping more money into my campaigns, in the hopes that I at least break-even. I'm sitting at a 20% loss for today as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.