FTC SMS Lawsuits

tumblr_mbla1sKEem1r7p8fxo1_500.jpg

I suppose some people never change... This latest insight into the mind of the Birdman was too funny not to repost.

crime.jpg

I suppose some people never change... This latest insight into the mind of the Birdman was too funny not to repost.

crime.jpg
It is a song lyric from a Hip hip group called Wu-Tang Clan.

Your latest attempts at people has been so oh fucking lame man.

I give a fuck about ryan but really this post and the other one about 1 no so great cpa.

Step away from the internet for a couple fucking days. You have most your touch.

It is a song lyric from a Hip hip group called Wu-Tang Clan.

Your latest attempts at people has been so oh fucking lame man.

I give a fuck about ryan but really this post and the other one about 1 no so great cpa.

I'm pretty sure stealing to support a drug habit would be crime...

blog.ryaneagle.com/07-04-12/gifts+of+sobriety.htm

I remember back to all the times I would get in trouble, have my parents look at me dead in the eyes and say, "I'm disappointed in you.", the arrests, the thefts, the fights – and I'd wonder, why is this happening to me? Why can't I be like the other people that party like I do and don't get in trouble? I honestly believed the delusion that I was drinking and drugging regularly, comparing myself to others around me. I would constantly end up in a bind and wonder why it happened to me. I remember near the end of my using career, when week after week passed and things continued to get worse and worse for me. Crashed cars, arrests, disappointed family, and a final event that rocked my world – I couldn't feel sorrier for myself

Anyway this is a thread about the SMS spamming. Just pretty silly to be posting pictures and to this day still "fronting" like you are some Gangster rapper with everything else going on.. But feel free to draw your own conclusions. Honestly, I am pretty sure you have to be high on something to figure out his rambling "EWA" twitter feed... It's just a bunch of nonsensical thoughts that he claims are all "his original quotes", books he has read and ill illusions about what a rockstar he is and how everyone is a "hater" and just jealous of his business he ran into the ground.

I'm pretty sure stealing to support a drug habit would be crime...

blog.ryaneagle.com/07-04-12/gifts+of+sobriety.htm

Anyway this is a thread about the SMS spamming. Just pretty silly to be posting pictures and to this day still "fronting" like you are some Gangster rapper with everything else going on.. But feel free to draw your own conclusions. Honestly, I am pretty sure you have to be high on something to figure out his rambling "EWA" twitter feed... It's just a bunch of nonsensical thoughts that he claims are all "his original quotes", books he has read and ill illusions about what a rockstar he is and how everyone is a "hater" and just jealous of his business he ran into the ground.
First off until I can see some evidence, about his "drug habit" I call bullshit on that. That kid, would have been going crazy at conventions.

He has been in the IM game since he could drive, before that even. So he is saying when he was putting on this gangsta bullshit he was strung out on YAY!

anywho, enough about him.

Fuck you, eat a dick LMAO