FTC SMS Lawsuits

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a6ix09ns74"]bone thugs n harmony - Money, Money - Greatest Hits - YouTube[/ame]

GFl9gj0.png

^ are you fucking serious? sigh.

I wish I wasn't, but no all those gem's were posted on the same day... I guess to show off his mad buzzzziness skills and meetup in houston with Obey.

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot. Along with the "fruits of his labor" from these phones....

sms_money_eagle.jpg

Hmmm... First conversation I had with Obey CEO, he was telling me how he could getting connections in this industry... (thinking in back of my mind, cereal, lol, cool starry bral). If this is the type of exposure, I'm alright. I'm rather be "peasant mode" on gay webmaster forums.

Lesson of the day: If you want to be on front street, bling blinging, don't forget you are going to be the first ones they go after when shit gets hot.

"Be a shadow at night." - Hellboy

If thats how they spammed the phones they are just retarded. Prepaid cards and ATT sticks lol

I don't get Ryan Eagle. He owes people money yet is fucking stupid enough to post pictures of a massive wad of cash on FB.

Classless tool. Now for something that while not entirely classy, is much easier on the eyes.

tumblr_mhm9bl3D771rfa2ogo2_500.gif

tumblr_mhm9bl3D771rfa2ogo4_500.gif

tumblr_mhm9bl3D771rfa2ogo3_500.gif

tumblr_mhm9bl3D771rfa2ogo1_500.gif

houston 2 news had this little update, along with video of the reporter going to Obey's office trying to get an interview (which shockingly no one answered the door or returned their phone calls).

FTC cracks down on text message spammers | News - Home

"One of the brightest kids that I've seen unfortunately come through the criminal justice system," said Fort Bend Assistant District Attorney Scott Carpenter.

In 2011, then 19-year-old Verma pleaded guilty five to felonies related to hacking into Fort Bend ISD High School computers to change student grades, attendance records and get teachers personal information. Verma is still on probation for those crimes, and Carpenter said Verma may well have violated the terms of that probation.

"Where there's smoke, there's a little fire," he said. "So we're going to look into these allegations. We just received them today."