For the WF Ladies: Lover Caused Multiple Orgasm Which Lead to Near Death Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

riddarhusetgal

Incongruous Juxtaposition
May 2, 2007
All I can say is..............WOW!

Read this a little while ago and just had to share.....

As to you men, get off your ass, stop posting boob pics and take notes (lol)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Trigger of Sexual Orgasm

Margaret Birkin's near-death experience

In 1993, Margaret Birkin went through an experience which was not only life changing, but which even now, years later, she can still recall in every detail. Her near-death experiences are examples of how they can be triggered by sexual orgasms. The following is a description of her experiences.

I was 46 years old when I met my second husband Peter. I had been married previously for 23 years and raised two children. My sex life with my ex-husband was OK but nothing to write home about. I had never experienced an orgasm with him in those 23 years. We had separated and were almost divorced in 1993, and Peter came into my life almost immediately that I left my marriage.

I was attracted to Peter very much sexually. I found myself at 46 years of age becoming interested in sex again. I, who had always been shy and a little conservative, started reading books about sex and sexual positions. With Peter, I had no inhibitions at all, and I was experiencing for the first time, the most wonderful sex.

One evening, I had an experience of the most incredible feeling. It felt as if every nerve in my body was alive with energy. This was accompanied by the most wonderful feeling of bliss. As the feeling enveloped me, I found myself leaving my body. (LOL'ING....ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT HERE!!!!)

I found myself in my own chest area looking up at what I knew was my crown charka. I could see a light ahead of me. All of a sudden I became frightened to move. I actually thought I was dying, and for a few seconds, I fought the sensation. I was describing to Peter what I was going through. I was still physically there in body, but my soul, spirit, whatever you want to call it, was no longer there. I was within my own chest cavity.

The next thing I was heading upwards to the light and broke through into the most beautiful light and place of beauty. I was so amazed and it took me quite by surprise. I found myself in the realms of what I would call spirit. I was in another dimension.

I found myself having a tour of this place. I could see auditoriums with people listening to speakers. I was aware of Halls of Learning and places of the most beautiful beauty. I did not want to return, but at this stage I started to feel the pull to go back into my body. I could not control it as it pulled me back.

I was exhausted after that experience and had a rest for a few nights. Then we made love again. Again, I left my body.

This time I traveled to what I call the Halls of the Masters. What amazed me was the black and white large tiled floor in this place. Many years later, a client would tell me about her visit to this place with the same black and white tiling. I felt that she had been with me. Her version of this place was the same as mine.

As I wandered around, I saw my spiritual teacher and Master, Maitreya. He was playing chess with someone and as I moved closer, I could see it was Sai Baba. I was so amazed. They both looked up and laughed at my amazement. No words were spoken, but they seemed pleased to see me.

As I was watching them, suddenly I moved ahead and out of their dimension, into another one.

Here I was out into space. I was moving very slowly, but I could see ahead of me an energy which is the only way to explain it. It was a long way off and I knew that to reach it, I had to move slowly. It was an inner knowing. Again, I was physically attached to my body, but out-of-body consciously. I was able to talk to Peter, albeit very softly, as if physically miles away. This helped because I could not believe what was happening. Again, after a while I had to return to my body.

The next time this happened, I became aware of the Universe itself, of space, of our connection to space, and to the Universe as a whole. I passed galaxies, and at one stage, passed black holes which felt as if they were the Chakras of the Universe. Still the energy in front of me seemed such a long distance away.

Every couple of nights I took a journey. I don't know whether Peter felt left out, but each time we had sex, I left my body and went further and further into space.

As each night I traveled further and further from my body and the earth realm, and the energy got closer, I became aware of the co-relation with the whole of life itself. I became in awe of the creative work of God.

Then one night, I came closer to the energy and as I did, I felt it for the first time. It was pure love, pure unconditional love. At this point in my life, I had never seen myself as a decent person, but this energy spoke to me in thought and told me that I was a beautiful person. It told me to let go of the conditioning that I had of myself as a person with no worth.

The love from this energy was amazing. It was so profound I sobbed uncontrollably.

My next visit, I got closer and the same with the next visit. Finally, I was able to merge with this energy and the bliss, happiness, incredible peace that I felt inside. This being's energy was so incredible. I did not want to leave.

It spoke to me in thought and told me that one day when I had finished my spiritual development, this energy and I would work together. However, I had a hard path in front of me with my development and I was not to give up for in the long term. It would be worth it. It also told me that I needed to move toward it slowly, because, had I not done so, I would have burnt up within the spirit.

They call the orgasm in some circles the little death. For me it was a death and a rebirth. I was never the same after that. I don't think I will ever change either. It was the most amazing experience and one I know I will never forget.

+1 + too long.

Now girl, post some boobs to compensate for the torture you just made me go through reading whatever I read (plus feeling like puking at the though of old people having sex). :p

14.jpg

It spoke to me in thought and told me that one day when I had finished my spiritual development, this energy and I would work together. However, I had a hard path in front of me with my development and I was not to give up for in the long term. It would be worth it. It also told me that I needed to move toward it slowly, because, had I not done so, I would have burnt up within the spirit.

They call the orgasm in some circles the little death. For me it was a death and a rebirth. I was never the same after that. I don't think I will ever change either. It was the most amazing experience and one I know I will never forget.

That's what they all say at first, then it turns into this:

Family Of Bondage Victim Reacts After Verdict - NewsChannel 5.com - Nashville, Tennessee -

Man Boobs - At Least The Kind I'm Partial To...

+1 + too long.

Now girl, post some boobs to compensate for the torture you just made me go through reading whatever I read (plus feeling like puking at the though of old people having sex). :p

You asked for boobs? Man boobs are the only ones you are getting out of me suckers!!! :hitit_sml:

Lol....

rugby-players-against-cancer.jpg

You asked for boobs? Man boobs are the only ones you are getting out of me suckers!!! :hitit_sml:

Lol....

rugby-players-against-cancer.jpg

:fart: :stonedsmilie: :glowingeyes_sml: SO that's what you were oogling at the whole day yesterday. :p

I will post some real swedish boobs for ya in a few days just in case you miss them. Hahah.

The Trigger of Sexual Orgasm

Margaret Birkin's near-death experience

In 1993, Margaret Birkin went through an experience which was not only life changing, but which even now, years later, she can still recall in every detail. Her near-death experiences are examples of how they can be triggered by sexual orgasms. The following is a description of her experiences.

I was 46 years old when I met my second husband Peter. I had been married previously for 23 years and raised two children. My sex life with my ex-husband was OK but nothing to write home about. I had never experienced an orgasm with him in those 23 years. We had separated and were almost divorced in 1993, and Peter came into my life almost immediately that I left my marriage.

I was attracted to Peter very much sexually. I found myself at 46 years of age becoming interested in sex again. I, who had always been shy and a little conservative, started reading books about sex and sexual positions. With Peter, I had no inhibitions at all, and I was experiencing for the first time, the most wonderful sex.

One evening, I had an experience of the most incredible feeling. It felt as if every nerve in my body was alive with energy. This was accompanied by the most wonderful feeling of bliss. As the feeling enveloped me, I found myself leaving my body. (LOL'ING....ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT HERE!!!!)

I found myself in my own chest area looking up at what I knew was my crown charka. I could see a light ahead of me. All of a sudden I became frightened to move. I actually thought I was dying, and for a few seconds, I fought the sensation. I was describing to Peter what I was going through. I was still physically there in body, but my soul, spirit, whatever you want to call it, was no longer there. I was within my own chest cavity.

The next thing I was heading upwards to the light and broke through into the most beautiful light and place of beauty. I was so amazed and it took me quite by surprise. I found myself in the realms of what I would call spirit. I was in another dimension.

I found myself having a tour of this place. I could see auditoriums with people listening to speakers. I was aware of Halls of Learning and places of the most beautiful beauty. I did not want to return, but at this stage I started to feel the pull to go back into my body. I could not control it as it pulled me back.

I was exhausted after that experience and had a rest for a few nights. Then we made love again. Again, I left my body.

This time I traveled to what I call the Halls of the Masters. What amazed me was the black and white large tiled floor in this place. Many years later, a client would tell me about her visit to this place with the same black and white tiling. I felt that she had been with me. Her version of this place was the same as mine.

As I wandered around, I saw my spiritual teacher and Master, Maitreya. He was playing chess with someone and as I moved closer, I could see it was Sai Baba. I was so amazed. They both looked up and laughed at my amazement. No words were spoken, but they seemed pleased to see me.

As I was watching them, suddenly I moved ahead and out of their dimension, into another one.

Here I was out into space. I was moving very slowly, but I could see ahead of me an energy which is the only way to explain it. It was a long way off and I knew that to reach it, I had to move slowly. It was an inner knowing. Again, I was physically attached to my body, but out-of-body consciously. I was able to talk to Peter, albeit very softly, as if physically miles away. This helped because I could not believe what was happening. Again, after a while I had to return to my body.

The next time this happened, I became aware of the Universe itself, of space, of our connection to space, and to the Universe as a whole. I passed galaxies, and at one stage, passed black holes which felt as if they were the Chakras of the Universe. Still the energy in front of me seemed such a long distance away.

Every couple of nights I took a journey. I don't know whether Peter felt left out, but each time we had sex, I left my body and went further and further into space.

As each night I traveled further and further from my body and the earth realm, and the energy got closer, I became aware of the co-relation with the whole of life itself. I became in awe of the creative work of God.

Then one night, I came closer to the energy and as I did, I felt it for the first time. It was pure love, pure unconditional love. At this point in my life, I had never seen myself as a decent person, but this energy spoke to me in thought and told me that I was a beautiful person. It told me to let go of the conditioning that I had of myself as a person with no worth.

The love from this energy was amazing. It was so profound I sobbed uncontrollably.

My next visit, I got closer and the same with the next visit. Finally, I was able to merge with this energy and the bliss, happiness, incredible peace that I felt inside. This being's energy was so incredible. I did not want to leave.

Thats what she said...

Ok ridd I was going to have to flame you for that first post being so GAY. Out of body experience cause she never had a multiple orgasm before? WTF??

But then you came in for the save with this pic.

So we're good.

EDIT: And can I just say, Nice balls!!!

This is by far the gayest thread in a while.

So gay in fact, that my gaydar just perma-redlined. I haven't seen this much gay since I was last at Digitalpoint.

This is by far the gayest thread in a while.

So gay in fact, that my gaydar just perma-redlined. I haven't seen this much gay since I was last at Digitalpoint.

Wut. Digitalpoint has pics of hot guys with balls? Maybe I've been wrong to shun them for so long...

Status
Not open for further replies.