Five-Oh, Five-Double-Oh

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeah congrats.

i'm trying to reach it but sadly everything i can think of has been discussed. rapidly running out of things to talk about.

haven't got desperate enough to go to "fluff" threads just yet

I'm sorry to be the one to interfere with your sleep, but you still ain't done ;)

Jon said:
**UPDATED RULE: Since there are so many of you post whores out there trying to hit 500 posts in a day or even in a week, when you do hit the 500 post mark, I will require you to have at least 50, yes FIFTY threads started by you with some type of content that will benefit the forum and community as a whole. This doesn't mean a thread in the Shoot the Shit forum, I'm talking about advice or questions or tips that can greatly effect everyone. No 50 threads, no free site. Read it and weap.

Congrats man, I'm trying to get there but I'm in the same boat as Nathan I think. :)

MisterX said:
I'm sorry to be the one to interfere with your sleep, but you still ain't done ;)

I didn't count this as one of the 50 ;) But I guess it's up to Jon or whoever to review my threads... I feel like I had some decent topics though

'bout time lagger :p . already 9 member w/ 500 posts. What happened to donn? he's been at 450 for three days with no topics started... weird.

Oof. Was out all day so I had to try and play catch up. Hopefully I can back my way across at spot number 10. Only took a week!

Payton said:
I didn't count this as one of the 50 ;) But I guess it's up to Jon or whoever to review my threads... I feel like I had some decent topics though

Just kidding ;)

I thought about how I'd feel if I finished it all and finally went to sleep peacefully, just to see something like that when I wake up and realizing I needed to quickly start another 15 threads...:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.