FB banning all my new ad accounts. WHY!?

bob jane

Sep 5, 2012
Hi everytime I set up a new ad account and add a NEW CC the ad accounts get banned... I don't understand why.

I'm using a VPN so my IP is different but the same thing still happens...

Happened about 3 times now...

Yeah same here, and they don't respond to my emails asking them why it was banned when I haven't even ran an ad yet to in some way justify the "fraud" they claim I committed.

If it's a new CC, but not a new address, maybe your address has been blacklisted? It would only make sense for them to blacklist address since people a lot of people know about getting around some of their filters with new CCs.​

they are checking all sorts of comparable data now

address
phone
IP history
browser
CC#
last name on CC
last name on CC compared with last name on PP

Facebook has an entire machine learning department to detect fraudulent behavior (they think all affiliates are frauds, just try to message a rep, the moment they see you are running affiliate ads they ban and ignore you). They hate affiliates. After going public their entire agenda seems to be to clean up their site. They certainly don't need the affiliate money when an ad from a well known brand is willing to pay more than the affiliate... without damaging the site.

Facebook has an entire machine learning department to detect fraudulent behavior (they think all affiliates are frauds, just try to message a rep, the moment they see you are running affiliate ads they ban and ignore you). They hate affiliates. After going public their entire agenda seems to be to clean up their site. They certainly don't need the affiliate money when an ad from a well known brand is willing to pay more than the affiliate... without damaging the site.

This explains why the adboard is covered with Dr. Oz products. Dr. Oz is legit.

This explains why the adboard is covered with Dr. Oz products. Dr. Oz is legit.

Take a closer look. NONE of those ads mention Dr. Oz directly. You can't even get an ad through that says 'Dr. Oz'. in it. Those ads are affiliates being sneaky. And ask those sneaky affiliates how long their accounts last.

Okay it's definitely NOT IP. I've confirmed that. As soon as I enter in the CC I get the ad account suspended for fraudalent activity or something.

So it's either the CC# OR the account itself... Any ideas?

Okay it's definitely NOT IP. I've confirmed that. As soon as I enter in the CC I get the ad account suspended for fraudalent activity or something.

So it's either the CC# OR the account itself... Any ideas?

It could be anything dude, you can't really rule out the IP. They may have blocked a whole block of IPs associated with your VPN provider. I know adding a credit card from Overplay VPN = instaban. They also block entire banks credit cards, especially those associated with VCCs and prepaid cards. I'm sure they have many other tricks up their sleeves for detecting you. Like others mentioned: OS, browser, IP, Phone, CC#, Address. They even check exif data in images you use and compare ad copy on new accounts IMO.

I find that only creating new ad accounts/advertising on a banned IP gets you the red box of doom but if the ad account is already running then it's fine to use a banned IP.

Anyone else? Is it okay to use the ad manager from a previous banned IP aka logging into multiple accounts on the same IP

Your browser is probably leaking details . Not sure if they can read mac address but just in case i would spoof it . You could also try using tails anonymous and chaining a socks 5 proxy instead of using a VPN

Your browser is probably leaking details . Not sure if they can read mac address but just in case i would spoof it . You could also try using tails anonymous and chaining a socks 5 proxy instead of using a VPN

lol.