FAST, POWERFUL & AFFORDABLE - Dedicated Bulletproof Servers for Xrumer and Black Hat

Status
Not open for further replies.

I will try 1

dude it says xrumer and hrefer installation

However I thought I got to input my own xrumer username my self?

Also I've heard you have xrumer AIS file. Can I have that?

I need that.

I am doing massive profile forum rather than regular blasts. That's why I am concerned that my outgoing traffic will be less.

I suppose seeding azureus should help a lot.

hello,

yes you get to use your own xrumer and hrefer, we just perform the installation and configuration if you wish.

Also, ALL blasts are outgoing, so you are fine. Harvesting is incoming.

Today is the last day for our halloween promotion!

2 New VPS Servers have been added. A cheaper one, and an ultimate one!

Like our dedicated servers, you do NOT need to use proxies on these server!

Xen Mini
- 99$
Dual Xeon E5504 2.8 (8 Cores)
1 GB Ram
50 GB Hard Drive
200 GB Bandwidth

and
Xen Ultimate - 180$

Dual Xeon E5504 2.8 (8 Cores)
4 GB Ram
150 GB Hard Drive
1000 GB Bandwidth

hello,

We do not ourselves sell links or XAS AI files. Those can be obtained from our affiliate xrumer-seo.

Thanks

Oh xrumer-seo is your affiliate?

Okay just ordered.

If you accept payment via paypal, you really shouldn't use spamahost.com as your domainname.

I mean it looks bad on my account too that is paying to spamahost.com

Woops you use windows 2008

Hmm...

Last time, xrumer fail to run on windows 2008. I actually prefer xp or 2003, which is cheaper. Who needs expensive server operating system anyway? In Rusia, I bet you can get xp for like free.

We have found windows server 2008 to run best with xrumer and found out it is favored by most people therefore it is default.

If you want another operating system, please contact the billing department and state which operating system you would like before your server gets installed.

As for the paypal, everything is fine. Also if you looked, you are not paying to @spamahost.com. You are paying to admin@xrumer-servers.com

thanks

I paid $270. If I don't like it I can always switch next month. Waiting for server to be activate.d

Okay looks good enough. The most expensive server I buy. Yet I am buying it again for the peace of mind of no complaints.

I want to give you a positive itrade.

It says deal thread URL invalid.

No wonder we have few itrades.

Anyway I am ordering another one. Would someone please fix the itrade system?

Paid for the second dedi!!!!

Look, you really should give me repeat customer discount here. I was in a hurry now. Let me know if you have 50% discount for the next order and I'll consider buying a third one.

hello,

we do have promotions available at times, but not as much as 50% :D

You may contact us through email, tickets, or skype for further discounts.

As for itrader, you can submit positive feedback, all that is needed is just not to post the thread URL.

Thanks

What is Your bandwidth ratio incoming to outgoing when using xrumer only(without hrefer scraping)?
Im running 500 links a min of profile creating. In my case most of the traffic is incoming.
Isnt Xrumer downloading whole pages, and then posting the logins/passwords/comments while blasting?
I was told through the ticket system that the more I blast the better it is, but my bandwidth meter shows exactly the opposite.
I just started wondering why is OPs bandwidth limited to 5 outgoing : 1 incoming ratio.
In my case I will not be able to use it after a couple of days...

Actually my bandwidht ratio is problematic. I downloaded 13 MBps and upload only 1MBPS.

I think I will have to install autopligg too. to churn out more upload bandwidth.

Hello,

Blasting yes also uses upload because it is posting information on websites..

If you have a dedicated server, you should not worry about bandwidth, you are fine..

We have plenty of customers running xrumer 24/7 with no problems..

You do not have to push out uploading traffic just so you have the 1/5 ratio..

Normal work is fine, we will take care of the rest... You do not have to perfectly fit the ratio, that is just some information on how our lines are.

Through all of our clients, we have not ever had a customer go over or have to pay for extra BW.

Yea. The servers are AWESOME. I gave you only 1 itrade rather than 2 because I don't think I can give 2 in row.

However, non bullet proof servers are of course cheaper. Some complaint (less than 1 every 2 months) but you can wiggle out of it. Now for $270/month I do not wish to have a server running on 10mbps. I am using 30mbps at least. So if djeuro takes care of it, it worths the higher price.

We are glad you are likeing your servers!

Bandwidth as I said has not yet been a problem to any of our clients blasting 24/7 and should not be in the future also..

Even if it is worth more, the prices will of course stay. We want to accomidate everyone and fit into everyone's budget so people can use xrumer and other tools pain free without being shut down or having to post very slowly..

Best Regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.