Fantasy Football

we can do more money... just started at 100...

we could do 300 and do something for each week high score... so people have something to play for and constantly update their rosters

hmm... stussy is signed up... link should work... let me see if there is another link

you need to have a yahoo account

hmm... stussy is signed up... link should work... let me see if there is another link

you need to have a yahoo account

It gave me an error also, I just opened up yahoo fantasy football in another link, went to join league, copied the league ID from the broken page, entered password, and bam I was in. Just had to work around.

weird... i guess it takes a bit to work with the custom id... i literally just set it up

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/joinleague

Use this for the league ID: 411551

Get the pass from jsphfcll

Scoring looks good, the only thing I see with the bonuses is that given the current state of the NFL and how much passing there is, 100 yard rushing games (and higher) will be the rarest of all the bonus levels and might be worth higher compensation?

Edit: too slow on league info, disregard.

Lets say we did $200 PP. It could be $50/wk to high points, that would be $850 for the season, leaving $1550 for the overall winner.

At $300 PP. It could be $100/wk to high points, that would be $1700 for the season, leaving $1900 for the overall winner.

I am okay with whatever, just throwing out some options.