Fantasy Football - Who's Down? (Winner gets a $25 gift certificate!)

I played in SharaSale/Brent @ CSN affiliate league before. I'm in first place for my fantasy baseball league and i hate watching this boring sport. But i don't have time Jon for another league.

Im down since I live in Orange Park and have been to football fanatics to buy all my hats.

If there's a spot still open, I'm in. Fantasy football...that's where I'm a Viking!

500px-Ralph_Wiggum.png

We get new jerseys in all of the time, it usually takes more then 4 good games for us to stock up on someone though ;)

Haha, I love it. And if you think he only had 4 good games, I'm looking forward to drafting with you. :)

And you'll stock up on a guy no longer on the team? I guess there's enough Duecephiles left in the Big Sleezy to make it worth stocking them...retro value and all.

Just busting your balls a little, PM the affy link if you want to, I've got some highly targeted traffic I can push at you.

Also, how about keeping it open until we hit 14-16 teams...deep leagues separate the wheat from the chaff.

They still have Grossman jerseys up there too on the Bears section. I bet those are flying off the shelves. Sorry Jon, had to be said. Lol.

What both of you fail to mention is that both of those jerseys are highly discounted on clearance!

LOL Like I said before, we get a bunch of new jerseys in all the time. We are actually EXTREMELY good at picking up on hot sellers and providing them to our customers/affiliates, trust me give us a shot ;)

@Grindstone I'll PM you the link now

(thanks a lot for the jab nvan!)

Perfect, this is at least interesting now. I'll leave it open until after ASE09 to see if anyone else wants to join in.

I am going to figure out how to collect payment and will be inviting everyone shortly.

more than 12 is too many, IMO