Facebook vanity URLs

Status
Not open for further replies.

same here... if you looked at the buzzer it said your time zone... what if we switched our time zone to the first time zone... too late now.. but i think that was the deal

^^^ makes sense but if that was the deal - what a giant crock o shit - it was stated: Starting at 12:01 a.m. EDT on Saturday, June 13, you'll be able to choose a username on a first-come, first-serve basis for your profile and the Facebook Pages that you administer by visiting www.facebook.com/username/.

so can we open up our profiles so that if you go to http://facebook.com/weightloss that the user goes directly to the profile and you can have a nice landing page to push your product?

right now they just see my user (i only had users not pages) listing as if its in search, and asked to register and shit (worthless), even though i reduced privacy settings to bare minimum

Anyone get any particularly good ones?
I got a few nice shorttail kws(not sure how they'll rank) and a few band names, might get friends requests and push ringtones or some shit.

I think there purposely preventing alot of business type keywords, probably sell them to the highest bidder.. eg. carinsurance, games, dating, affiliates, lawyers, etc. Another thing that sucks is FB accounts created after 6/9 have to wait until 6/28 to pick a url.

No, you're just not quick enough. I got quite a few dating,weightloss,and bizopp keywords (Including the username bizopp lol).

i got some awesome awesome shit. i am going to kill in the future with these.

I got my last name. That was it. Don't do any FB Marketing so no need for trying the rest.

Got a pretty good niche phrase too, about 30k searches a day, but, who knows how this will work and if its gonna be useful at all. Time will tell!

All the big keywords (acaiberry, diet, weight loss, lawyer) seem that have been restricted. When you try to connect them now, they are not redirecting.

Shoemoney snatched internetmarketer. That was a nice one!

Got a pretty good niche phrase too, about 30k searches a day, but, who knows how this will work and if its gonna be useful at all. Time will tell!

All the big keywords (acaiberry, diet, weight loss, lawyer) seem that have been restricted. When you try to connect them now, they are not redirecting.

Shoemoney snatched internetmarketer. That was a nice one!
Not totally. I snagged weightlosstips and freeacaiberry

Status
Not open for further replies.