Facebook vanity URLs

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeah probably wont rank too well; here's to hoping though. got like 10 terms, some real real good. 250,000-2 million searches/day. in easily monetizable niches

Same here. I wonder how these profiles will rank. Probably not too well, they wont have any content.

That's what I'm thinking also, but facebook has so much trust and authority, and content could be posted in the form of updates and your profile.

I'm sure they realized they were going to be flocked with spammers, there must be some kind of agreement with the search engines to make all these urls not rank... I have such a bad habit of getting excited before seeing results.

The prospect of possible rankings is exciting.
Let's enjoy it until the results kick in.

wickedfire and superaffiliate taken, LOL

Some of you must have had a shitload of Facebook accounts already made to do this I'm guessing?

I had the alarm on my phone set for 5:45 this morning, except my phone clock was on PM for some fucked up reason and I slept through it and some asshole stole my name. I ended up with lastname.firstname instead.

So gay.

/snuggies - niiiiiice.
Oh there are going to be huuuge opportunities with this. Think about it frank schilling has over 300k domains. Thats a whole list of niches you can go after. I.e eatingdisorders - go go go go

need. more. accounts.

all out now :(

anyone feel like sharing some acct info? sharing is caring.

funny that people think they're going to rank shit w/ facebook URLs. even if it was possible, one competitor reports it... bam, gone. you know how anal FB is.

why? they're vanity urls; they said specifically they dont have to have anything to do w/ your personal info, etc. and i'm picking up generic terms at least

I got over 1k facebook accounts.

Some might be down now but if anyone wants a few hit me up I will see what I can find.

Here is what I got
fb = johnandkateplus8
fb = musicdownload
fb = tamifarrell
fb = piperperabo
fb = appleitunes
fb = lilwaynemusic
fb = sextapes
fb = AmandaSeyfried
fb = allisoniraheta

Think I am going to try for some other now

Status