How do you feel about the possibility of a facebook search engine

• mo money

Votes: 59 58.4%
  • mo problems

Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Scared

Votes: 11 10.9%

• Total voters

... Facebook is for sure entering the search game.. they will be powered by "microsoft" and that is why MS put in $200m before FB was valued at $1b. It will be powered by bing, and a little birdie told me that this is already in the works.

Think of the potential --> Specific kw targeting that allows you to also break down user specifics. On top of that FB already accounts for roughly 5% of all searches.

Now a days social media is one of the best way to interact and communicate with people share & discuss things with them but social user now miss use the social profile so there is problem occurs.

It's My opinion
Interior Designer

At the end of the day though. Its never going to happen. Google is the one and will always be the one, just like Ebay, Paypal, Amazon and all the other major brands, just due to the fact they already have it down now. Anyone new to the game is already 10 years behind. Just another case of greed clouding judgement.
+1 for this!
If the post above happens then they're in a one hell of a competition.. MS is also in the biz for the longest time possible.. MS is a major brand that will back-up FB on this one, so they might face some major problems..

But who exactly knows right? I've read before that MS bought Yahoo before and yet yahoo did not beat google right?

Another factor is that Chrome was released by google and still mozilla is still the higest used browser in the world cause of the opensource add-ons.

For phones before Blackberry was great but now it's getting down cause of iphone. It's really an up and down game and no one knows exactly what will happen.

One thing is for sure.. Whatever it is, Online Marketers will find a way to get Mooonies whatever the fuck they bring out.

... Facebook is for sure entering the search game.. they will be powered by "microsoft" and that is why MS put in $200m before FB was valued at $1b. It will be powered by bing, and a little birdie told me that this is already in the works.

Think of the potential --> Specific kw targeting that allows you to also break down user specifics. On top of that FB already accounts for roughly 5% of all searches.
This would make me give more than 1 or 2 fucks about Bing if it goes this way.