Ezine Platinum Author : Unique And Affordable Content Writing Service- Bulk Discounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found my new content writer. The articles are everything and more. Solid writing and solid customer service. I highly recommend this service to everyone.

Just got back my 10 article package.
Provider did a good job. Was completed and Ezine approved within 24 hours.
Article quality was quite high. I wouldn't necessarily put the content on my website, but for ezine purposes it was great.
Will order again.

Just got back my 10 article package.
Provider did a good job. Was completed and Ezine approved within 24 hours.
Article quality was quite high. I wouldn't necessarily put the content on my website, but for ezine purposes it was great.
Will order again.

Cool, that is cool.

Orders window is open now.

I have ordered 10 articles,and get 9 now, will get last one soon( the left one is the best one :) )

My review: good services,good job!! if you want a writer for you nich,i recommand this guy~

this guy delivered great quality articles. I did not expect such high quality, but his writing skills are very good and produced quality articles that were actually interesting and not just filler content.

I have ordered 10 articles,and get 9 now, will get last one soon( the left one is the best one :) )

My review: good services,good job!! if you want a writer for you nich,i recommand this guy~

:music07: Cool, That is cool :D

this guy delivered great quality articles. I did not expect such high quality, but his writing skills are very good and produced quality articles that were actually interesting and not just filler content.

My pleasure.

Your next batch will be delivered very soon.

Open for more orders.

I am very impressed with Ali's service. His turnaround is better than I expected as is the quality of his writing. There were just a few minor tweaks that I needed to make, but overall, for the price, these articles were awesome!

Now I'm preparing my second order. Thanks, Ali! I've heard of to many horror stories with article writers. You've alleviated my fears of that.

Once again, Ali has come through. For my second batch of articles, the quality was a lot better than before, and I was already impressed then. In addition, I received my articles in less than 24 hours upon ordering.

Will work with him again.

-Justin

hi,i wnt to try your service,pm me for details

can you pm me some samples?

I am not sure why my PM's are not going through and being sent.

I don't know why this is happening but I am unable to PM anyone of you.

you can also add my Messengers ID's and chat as well.

All pending orders and reports will be delivered tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent work - QUICK turn around, GREAT communication. I have made several orders from him, and every time I am impressed with the quality, the communication and how quickly I get the completed work.

Definitely worth the price and then some!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.