Ezine Platinum Author : Unique And Affordable Content Writing Service- Bulk Discounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezine_Author wrote me 2 articles and had them posted on Ezine pretty quick even over the weekend. Both articles were well written for my keywords and topics. Already I am getting some hits to my site. Thanks again hope to give you more work soon!

Cheers!
Shaun

Ezine_Author wrote me 2 articles and had them posted on Ezine pretty quick even over the weekend. Both articles were well written for my keywords and topics. Already I am getting some hits to my site. Thanks again hope to give you more work soon!

Cheers!
Shaun

My pleasure.

Looking to do a lot more.

Bought 30+ articles from Ali so far, great content, great quality, definitely my go to guy for articles. Just put in another order!

Thanks a lot.

New batch has been delivered as well.
check your Inbox please.

waiting for more soon.

Hey, How you doing? Sent a offer to your pm - let me know if you want to and what your turn around is.

Thanks

Jim

Replied your PM and i am always open.

Turnaround time is always quick and correct.

waiting for your positive reply soon.

Thanks

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #7HH61637J5914524K)

5 x 300 words articles

details sent to your email.

Thanks.

I just had an order of 7 articles (1000 words each) completed by him. The articles look impressive. All unique and well-written. No duplicate content whatsoever. Will definitely use him again.

Impressive :) easy to deal, great articles, delivered earlier than expected. A++++!!!!

I liked it as well.

11 more articles placed for order. Email and PM sent.

Delivered.

Working on your next batch.

i ordered 2 articles so far and he delivered as he promised 100% top quality. i am pleased with his work and i will send more orders soon. thank you.

Thanks a lot.

Ordered 40 articles. Delivered them within days, top quality stuff A++ will order again!

My pleasure. Will be waiting.

All pending orders will be delivered soon.

This guy delivers faster than anyone on this forum. Plus his work is of great quality. He deserves A+++ service. My 11 articles were delivered in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.