EWA Has Stopped Paying

gdawg

Oct 31, 2011
between the boobies
Till now, whenever someone contacted Ryan, he made sure the guy got paid. But it looks like EWA has stopped paying its affiliates completely.

I have messaged him on 18th, 23rd and 30th October. Each time he said he will "look into the matter", "resolve it at the earliest", "no idea why money hasn't been wired yet", etc...

I contacted him again on 6th Nov but got no response.

Amount owed - $3300

I stopped sending traffic to them long time back when I saw all these posts about payment issues pop up. But it looks like I was too late.

Oh, look, another one of these threads...

Pretty sure EWA owes more $$$ than Copeac did at this point.

Well damn.

It's like every time I'm about to give them another try and put a darn link from them on my LPs, another thread pops up and I'm like fuck that shit.

rtXSk.gif

Hey OP - I've sent you a private message to investigate and see what's going on. We are still paying our publishers although we have been encountering some growth over the past couple months that have negatively effected communication. I will make sure your issue is resolved ASAP; I apologize about it dragging on so long.

If anyone ever has an issue please feel free to send me a private message here and I will resolve it immediately. If you include your AFFID I will be able to actually personally see what's going on. I apologize about the mishap and I assume responsibility for it. Just be sure to respond so I can actually understand what's going on.

lol we are experiencing too much growth so we are missing payments to our affiliates, sorry we just got too much shit going on right now and making too much money. we don't need your peasant $3k/month traffic.

Hey OP - I've sent you a private message to investigate and see what's going on. We are still paying our publishers although we have been encountering some growth over the past couple months that have negatively effected communication. I will make sure your issue is resolved ASAP; I apologize about it dragging on so long.

If anyone ever has an issue please feel free to send me a private message here and I will resolve it immediately. If you include your AFFID I will be able to actually personally see what's going on. I apologize about the mishap and I assume responsibility for it. Just be sure to respond so I can actually understand what's going on.

BaghdadBob.jpg

I was just paid by Ryan Eagle yesterday and the amount owed was a little over $5000. I will admit it did take some time, and it took a lot of emails and a lot of messages sent to Savy and Ryan, but eventually I did get paid.

I was just paid by Ryan Eagle yesterday and the amount owed was a little over $5000. I will admit it did take some time, and it took a lot of emails and a lot of messages sent to Savy and Ryan, but eventually I did get paid.

why did request payment so hard?