Evangelical Christians discuss rape

It's funny to watch ignorant wana be athiest want to hate SOOOO Much that they let themselves be trolled like newbs...LOL.

don't get me wrong, I think the real fundamentalists are retarded just as much as the militant atheists.

*sigh* I cannot believe that some people here fell for LoB.
It's pretty obvious that they're attempting to parody Westobor Baptist's, considering how often their articles allude to them being even more religious, more hating of others, and more loved by god than Westboro.

As far as people being surprised at the lengths people are going to for parody, or the amount of time...
Hey, check out this totally legitimate news source. It says it's America's finest internet newspaper since 1854!
www.theonion.com

That being said, some of LoB's merchandise is pretty good.
I've been using their Xmas cards for a few years, and have a couple of their Tshirts alongside my Tshirt hell shirts. It's just a pity that it moved to CafePress. Was better quality when it was pressed in house.

Does anyone really listen to fucking moronic, goofy ass, childish Christians anymore? Seriously? How could a rational, descent person give audience to a Christian? They are wacko, disconnected, full of shit, hypocritically, lazy thinkers, exceptionally infantile, easy patsies, marks, collective and individual dipshits, and $$$$ to the right eye.

If you believe in a grey bearded man in the sky that intervenes on your behalf, you deserve to give me all your money.