Eminem Marshal Mathers LP2 Leaked...

I don't know...I guess it was the sticky at the top of the forum about not posting pictures of children? (She's still 17)

In Michigan, age of consent is 16 and the Juvenile Code defines an adult as anyone 17 years or older.

It's no longer that raw Slim Shady, who didn't care if his song got in the public's face.. It's this studio production, made for the radio, garbage now.
He's always done that. Every album had a cut that didn't fit in with the rest of the album, and that was the song that was released as the first single.

My Name Is
The Real Slim Shady
Without Me
Just Lose It

I'm not trying to trash him either. I like his stuff - radio friendly or not

He's always done that. Every album had a cut that didn't fit in with the rest of the album, and that was the song that was released as the first single.

My Name Is
The Real Slim Shady
Without Me
Just Lose It

I'm not trying to trash him either. I like his stuff - radio friendly or not

I don't think those singles would have stood out in his early albums as much without the cool videos/hype behind them. If you listen to an entire eminem album start to finish you won't notice that much of a difference, he wasn't exactly known for making filler songs.

tyler the creator - yonkers
j cole - power trip
50 cent - in da club
kendrick - swimming pools
kanye west - new slaves
lil wayne - hustler muzik (carter 2)
curren$y - showroom

just off top

tyler the creator - yonkers
j cole - power trip
50 cent - in da club
kendrick - swimming pools
kanye west - new slaves
lil wayne - hustler muzik (carter 2)
curren$y - showroom

just off top

Note I said Top 3.

After thinking about it, there really is no way to come to a conclusion on this because what I consider the top 3 will be different than what you consider the top 3, which will be different than someone else.

You guys are slacking. Why aren't we talking about this yet?

eminems-daughter-hailie-mathers.jpg

tumblr_m3q6uqbHmQ1qa06gko1_1280.jpg

She goes to school with my son. The girl only lives a few blocks away. My son is not the player I was apparently...

Lost all respect for eminem after he fucked up the production on the last 2Pac album, tosser

Best album since the eminem show, easily. Maybe even close to on par with the eminem show. Seems like the farther he gets away from his benzo addiction the more he gets it back. There's enough in this album to make any former fans nostalgic about how he used to be.

Best album since the eminem show, easily. Maybe even close to on par with the eminem show. Seems like the farther he gets away from his benzo addiction the more he gets it back. There's enough in this album to make any former fans nostalgic about how he used to be.

Did you actually listen to the album? Or do you just like to be different...

wish he would just do more like

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icVlW_MdrCA]Without me - ragtime remix - YouTube[/ame]