Eminem Marshal Mathers LP2 Leaked...

I won't even download it for free.

Eminem sucks now.

I don't hate the man, just his music these days.

He did what any smart musician would do, sell out and start doing songs with artists from the radio top 10.

It's no longer that raw Slim Shady, who didn't care if his song got in the public's face.. It's this studio production, made for the radio, garbage now.

No discredit to the man, he made the right moves...

It's no longer that raw Slim Shady, who didn't care if his song got in the public's face.. It's this studio production, made for the radio, garbage now.

I don't know...

I would give this album a shot. Made for radio this definitely isn't. (The songs that haven't been released yet, at least...)

-

He grew up. Can't stay a pissed little rich rapper forever, especially when u got the whole world by the balls. I salute him for that, getting rid of the drug addiction and maturing.

I thought it was a mistake naming this MMLP2 from the start.. No way he could ever top the first mmlp

So much this.

No discredit to the man, he made the right moves...

This too. People we're saying "yo man he went back to his roots for this one!"... and then I hear he has yet another duet with Rihanna on the album. Nah brah, nah...

It's not bad. Better than his last two albums definitely. The singles he released are mostly just to have something to play on the radio, like he's done with his other albums, and like a lot of other artists do too. High recommended

Recovery took a few listens through for me to fully grow on it.. thinking the same about this.

Everyone will always criticise anyway, either it's never as good as before or it's always the same.. i suppose that's the issue with making such popular albums.

Whatever. I'm happy with it so far.

All of the best tracks on Recovery were the ones that weren't singles.

How the fuck does that work?

When it comes to pretty much all rap music, are the best songs ever the singles?

I can't think of any rap album where the Top 3 songs on the album were also singles.

guy's washed up. tried a few songs and its pretty much the same shit he has been putting out the last 5 years. When is he going to actually do himself in? He has been talking about it for so long.

I think his "Bad Guy" track is pretty genius. It's basically "Stan" Part 2.

The song is written as Stan's little brother. It's also written as an amateur rapper with strictly end rhymes emphasized to show his limited skills. The last verse is really good with Marshall being real and talking about how some critics are likely to hate on his album and how he fears being called over the hill and becoming the laughing stock of the rap game. He also calls himself a hypocrite with what he writes about. Takes some guts to come out and say all that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4PDvL6zXp0]Eminem - Bad Guy (MMLP2) - YouTube[/ame]

I saw him perform in paris like 2 months ago, dude rocked a whole national stadium like it was nothing.
Glasgow here, glad you had as awesome a show as it was there.

From what I've heard of this, unfortunately it doesn't live up to recovery, which sucks. Way too much focus on the background music.

I can't think of any rap album where the Top 3 songs on the album were also singles.

That type of thing is more likely to found the further we go back in time, back before rap was as popular with teenage girls.

So far, "Legacy," "Brainless," "Evil Twin" are the only tracks I fuck with.

I mean, I've been an Em fan since I was a little kid. He's still got it lyrically, but most of his songs on this album are filler. I'd go as far as to say he's IMPROVED lyrically... but the beats and hooks suck. In fact, some of the beats/hooks suck so bad it creates a blackhole of mediocrity that cancels out his lyrical genius. That and some of these cuts are just too goofy for me.

He really needs to get a dream team of producers together and just make one final masterpiece and then quite. Forever.

He really needs to get a dream team of producers together and just make one final masterpiece and then quite. Forever.

Well, how did a dream team of producers work for Jay-Z and Magna Carta Holy Grail?

Too many cooks in the kitchen?

You guys are slacking. Why aren't we talking about this yet?

eminems-daughter-hailie-mathers.jpg

tumblr_m3q6uqbHmQ1qa06gko1_1280.jpg