Eminem Marshal Mathers LP2 Leaked...

Have been listening to it for a couple of days, he's still got it at 41

Not sure Jon would appreciate links to TPB on his forum so no ;P

ah man "which song is the best" is like asking which city is best nyc london or tokyo lol discover for yourself, this is eminem.. all his music is above average in the least.

I heard about the leak but didn't download it because I'm afraid of being disappointed. I really didn't like Berzerk very much at all, and I can't figure out how so many Eminem fans love it (being an Eminem fan myself).

Depends as what you define as "good"...

"Stronger Than I Was" is a good "emotional" rap...kind of deep stuff. Good technical rapping on that track.

ah man "which song is the best" is like asking which city is best nyc london or tokyo lol discover for yourself, this is eminem.. all his music is above average in the least.

What I mean is, which songs do you think will be released as singles for radio play?

What I mean is, which songs do you think will be released as singles for radio play?

Besides what has already been released (Monster, Berzerk, Survivor, Rap God) I really can't really see any of the other tracks being released as singles. Once you listen to it, I think you will see what I mean.

Overall, I really don't see this album appealing to anyone but hardcore Eminem fans and those who liked his early shit...

I was expecting at least one big name collab on this album besides Rihanna...maybe a track with 50. Kendrick Lamar was OK, but a track with another big name rapper would have been nice. But, that's not really Eminems style I guess, so I don't know why I was expecting it...

I heard about the leak but didn't download it because I'm afraid of being disappointed. I really didn't like Berzerk very much at all, and I can't figure out how so many Eminem fans love it (being an Eminem fan myself).

Same here, I don't really feel the new stuff he's put out lately..

I was expecting at least one big name collab on this album besides Rihanna...maybe a track with 50. Kendrick Lamar was OK, but a track with another big name rapper would have been nice. But, that's not really Eminems style I guess, so I don't know why I was expecting it...

Yeah, it seems like he doesn't give a fuck about external feedback and does what he feels is right. There's a reason only kendrick is featured out here