EDU LINK FUNNEL-Blog Posts On PR5-9 Edu Domains-Get Trusted Links!-Grab Free Reviews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for all the orders. Everything has been queued up.

@@ANOMOANON, will PM you in a bit.

Thanks once again,
Tom

Just ordered. payment sent.

Intrested in unique posts only. No wikis/linkexers. Pm if you can accommodate.

^anonomoan the wikis/indexation go to the blog posts your site, why u no want?

ordered test $15...seems like a great price for quality service!
***08564R

Hi,

just ordered.

Paypal id = 6HU96318FE029542K

Looking forward to se the results :)

Ordered, transaction ID: ***859244W.

Received my report. So here is detailed review:

1. Tier 1: 12 high pr edu blog posts (even overdelivered). The domain pr is 7-9. All posts are alive. 8 posts have d0_f0ll0w links.

2. Tier 2: 1057 high pr wikis. 880 of them are alive when I got the report. The deal was 500 wikis, so again I got even more links than should expect.
SB stats:
x8LDn.png

Different usernames were used.
------------------------------------------------------------------

The overall experience is about 4/5, cause I fluently look at content and it's terrible. It's unreadable. Were used images not having anything close to topic.
In summary, the price is great for such links. Besides, the destination of these blogposts is G00gl3 harvesting. Humans will not read them. But even in this situation I'm using more special content.
I recommend to use this service with strict instructions what links and anchors to use. Moreover, you should give the op your own content.

Thanks so much for the detailed review. Much appreciated. :) And yes, we hear your voice on getting bit more readable content and this part will definitely improve, for new orders and the ones that are under progress at the moment. We used to give more preference to uniqueness than readability, but we will definitely improve there as well.

Thanks once again,

Tom

Received my report. So here is detailed review:

1. Tier 1: 12 high pr edu blog posts (even overdelivered). The domain pr is 7-9. All posts are alive. 8 posts have d0_f0ll0w links.

2. Tier 2: 1057 high pr wikis. 880 of them are alive when I got the report. The deal was 500 wikis, so again I got even more links than should expect.
SB stats:
x8LDn.png

Different usernames were used.

The overall experience is about 4/5, cause I fluently look at content and it's terrible. It's unreadable. Were used images not having anything close to topic.
In summary, the price is great for such links. Besides, the destination of these blogposts is G00gl3 harvesting. Humans will not read them. But even in this situation I'm using more special content.
I recommend to use this service with strict instructions what links and anchors to use. Moreover, you should give the op your own content.

Review Time:

Received my full reports a day before, and after reviewing the whole properties created, have to say: Good!

I received 13 edu blogs and the pr is mentioned as below:

2 --> pr 8
1 --> pr 7

2 --> Pr 6

2 --> Pr 5

3 --> pr 3

3 --> pr 0

Articles are well spun on all edu blogs. No edu blogs are indexed yet, waiting for them to get indexed soon. Waiting to see the SERP moment also.

Also I got 998 wiki links as a second tier. They are also good.

Communication with Tom is very fast through PM's, Overall good service.

Thumbs up TOM and thank you!!!

Hey,

Many thanks for the detailed review. Glad to know you liked what you saw. BTW, if you had checked PR with scrapebox, it would have listed the PR of the subdomains and not the root domains. I didn't get a chance to take a look at your report yet, so I might be wrong as well.

Thanks once again,
Tom

Review Time:

Received my full reports a day before, and after reviewing the whole properties created, have to say: Good!

I received 13 edu blogs and the pr is mentioned as below:

2 --> pr 8
1 --> pr 7

2 --> Pr 6

2 --> Pr 5

3 --> pr 3

3 --> pr 0

Articles are well spun on all edu blogs. No edu blogs are indexed yet, waiting for them to get indexed soon. Waiting to see the SERP moment also.

Also I got 998 wiki links as a second tier. They are also good.

Communication with Tom is very fast through PM's, Overall good service.

Thumbs up TOM and thank you!!!

Thanks so much for your review. Much appreciated!

Got my report - 12 nice EDU blog posts, tire 2 looks good. Waiting for SERP movements

Just placed an order for the Standard package with Unique content!

Transaction ID - 8EE43983G57894406.

Looking forward the results. My clients site is in the Education niche so hoping the EDU links will do it some good!

Hey,

Many thanks for your order!

Tom

Just placed an order for the Standard package with Unique content!

Transaction ID - 8EE43983G57894406.

Looking forward the results. My clients site is in the Education niche so hoping the EDU links will do it some good!

Got my report, edu pages look good i would suggest adding lots of generic anchor texts to the wikis though. All in all great service.

Status
Not open for further replies.