EDU LINK FUNNEL-Blog Posts On PR5-9 Edu Domains-Get Trusted Links!-Grab Free Reviews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom4business

Aug 24, 2009
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
ELF_V2_01.jpg

ELF_V2_03.jpg

Review Copies

3 X FREE Review Copies For First 3 Eligible Members

3 X 50% Discounted Reviews For Next 3 Members!

Post in our thread and reserve your spot!

Thanks so much for your order.

All FREE reviews are taken up already.

We offer 50% Discount for next few hours only.

Go ahead and place your orders now!

can you keep for me 1 discounted copy of standard package? having some issues with paypal.
Unique Transaction ID 30298315
Confirm?!

if you decide to give out 1 more f review I am up for 1

Any review copies left ?? If there are any I would like to grab one !! If I get impressed I will place some orders :)

My late review:

Tom is a great guy who communicates very fast and knows his shit! And this service is as top notch as he is :)

I got my report very fast and when i checked through the reports everything was there and better then promised even! The articles were good and the domains that they were on have much link juice to give! Even though i got a free review i still think that this service is priced cheap so grab it before he decides to up the price :)

Thanks so much for the awesome review. :)

My late review:

Tom is a great guy who communicates very fast and knows his shit! And this service is as top notch as he is :)

I got my report very fast and when i checked through the reports everything was there and better then promised even! The articles were good and the domains that they were on have much link juice to give! Even though i got a free review i still think that this service is priced cheap so grab it before he decides to up the price :)

^anonomoan the wikis/indexation go to the blog posts your site, why u no want?

ordered test $15...seems like a great price for quality service!
***08564R

Status
Not open for further replies.