Easy Google Conversion Rate Going Down Slowly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody answered your stupid question the first time, so why ask it again retard?

:1orglaugh:

Nobody wants to test things anymore.

But yeah tommyboy, just go ahead and direct link to the offer, make sure you bid on keyword "make money online" on Google and make sure you are in the top 3!

this advertiser likes to fuck with conversions during Ad:tech when you guys are busy "working" at the parties.

Mine were decent up until about an hour ago, now they are tanking hard.
Funny, I just noticed the same thing. Thanks to my tanked impressions though, I'm only basing this on about $50 spend.

I haven't gone $50 spend with 0 conversions in weeks though, so while it could be a coincidence with only a few hundred clicks, it's still sus.

wow. you guys are really micromanaging your spend...

I just checked my stats for the past week during ad:tech and there's crazy fluctuation across 3 of the major Google offers... just chill for a bit itll get figured out.

I've been searching for answers for this all day. I finally found someone that had talked directly to the advertiser and the problem is with their new merchant. This effected several offers and it was due to a large increase in credit card declines by the new merchant.

I've been told that everything should be back to normal by Monday, so we'll keep an eye on that and see what goes on.

I've been searching for answers for this all day. I finally found someone that had talked directly to the advertiser and the problem is with their new merchant. This effected several offers and it was due to a large increase in credit card declines by the new merchant.

I've been told that everything should be back to normal by Monday, so we'll keep an eye on that and see what goes on.
Damn, good job and nice news Coop. I hope it's true.

Ok, that's good to know, hopefully things will go back to how they were by Monday, since my traffic usually picks back up by then!

Internet Pay Day dropped from 18% two weeks ago to 11% (after 3 days) then to 8% (avg over last 3 days). Not much data so take those numbers with a grain of salt.

LP CTR increased to 70% from 55-60% (weird cause nothing on the LP changed), but I'm still mainly testing so it's becoming harder to turn a profit as the conversion rate dwindles.

Let's see how it does over the weekend.

It sucks that this same advertiser lost tracking for about half a day last week and now they're having problems with leads because of a new merchant...

Just sayin.

You might wanna check and see if you using someone else's javascript on you squezze page first and see they arent taking part of your traffic

Wow coop , thanks for the info , it's good to know something a little less sinister than the advertiser shaving us going on.

Merchant accounts can be a real screw up when you have high risk processing.

You might wanna check and see if you using someone else's javascript on you squezze page first and see they arent taking part of your traffic

Fortunately for me, I had my team design a page for me for this..so I dont have to worry about that however several people have stolen mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.