DogFartJunior Date Rape Links - Cuz Google Asked For It Wearing That Dress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just placed an order for keyword with 60k exact searches.. No other link building has been done to these - Currently unranked.

Cheers

I have an odd question that hasn't been asked yet. Would it be redundant to order multiple times for the same site? I only ask because you mentioned in an earlier post that each package is "different". So is there a diminishing return if I ordered more than once (say, once a month for example)?

PS: Just placed an order for Base II

Going to reply to these, then go dive into that wall of PM's I got while sleeping.

Just placed an order for the smaller package. No other linkbuilding will be done in the mean time so I can see exactly what comes of this.

Thanks, keep us posted.

Just placed an order for keyword with 60k exact searches.. No other link building has been done to these - Currently unranked.

Cheers

So I learned something last night. Was talking to a guy in the UK who ordered a LL package to a brand new site (with zero links). It sandboxed him for three months to the day, then he popped out at position 1, page 1. And stuck.

This was news to me, as I'd only heard one other negative response to our links (similar story, only it was an aged site with no fresh links for three years, was boxed for three weeks, then popped up position 3, page 1.), so I'm hereby recommending that brand new sites and sites that haven't seen any linkbuilding to be either run via a 301, or to dilute the anchoring (via spintax) in the order submission keyword fields. Yes, you can spintax your URLs too, for further dilution.

If you have an existing order that meets these criteria and you'd like to update it, the best method is to log into your LL panel, send me a message (mark it Sales even tho this is a support issue, I'll handle these) with your project number and the new diluted anchors/urls and I'll get it swapped out.

TSEO$, I'm talking to you.

Or just work on other shit for three months, then bank. Again, this is an (to my knowledge) isolated incident but in the spirit of transparency, wanted to put it out there.

I have an odd question that hasn't been asked yet. Would it be redundant to order multiple times for the same site? I only ask because you mentioned in an earlier post that each package is "different". So is there a diminishing return if I ordered more than once (say, once a month for example)?

PS: Just placed an order for Base II

I use them monthly, I just use different URL/anchors, get my key inner pages ranking, then dial in my on site interlinking to push that link juice to the pages that rank for the head terms. Works great, for the patient SEO.

Thanks for the order, in progress.

1/2

So the link versity stuff are no lsi/related anchors then? I thought these would be used to dillute the keyword density.

90% of the links that were made when LL first launched (before dchuk made his super order management panel thingie) are still alive today. Don't know what more you guys could want.

So the link versity stuff are no lsi/related anchors then? I thought these would be used to dillute the keyword density.

Responded via PM hours ago but I'll reply here for public consumption.

We dilute/lsi/related/raw urls ~90% of the links. In the case I laid out (and possibly more), 10% of one anchor to brand new site was too much.

Me personally, I'll over dilute (partial anchor match FTW) and risk slower results than I will risk the slaps. If you're in this camp too, put your anchors in the form fields in spintax {like|kind of like|just like} this. You can nest them too for the ninja's out there, but that level of dilution is probably going to produce negligible results in the short term.

Hope that clears it up, if not, PM me or I'll respond tomorrow. All orders are cruising along, thanks!

2/2

Ordered two packs.

Orders received and I updated the project details to match your requests in the notes, regarding anchor dilution/raw URLs. Thanks, looking forward to working with you on these.

Going to be out of the office in business meetings (riding pow) all morning and possibly into the afternoon depending on how long the meetings (snow) last, will respond to any queries and get any new projects rolling then.

Unrelated sidenote, to the guy who tried to take advantage of the (long been closed) loophole in the LL order system, is it really worth giving up your real name, your email and your site to try and scam somebody out of $220?

Somebody like me, who does corporate ORM, who can drop 2M links on your dome in 72 hours, who completely doxxed you in 15 minutes? Stupid. Be glad I'm too busy dealing with all of our paying clients to teach you a lesson. That might change in the future.

1/2

Really haven't looked at what you guys have been doing with my first order, all I know is that my site is consistently rising. Now I'm ordering for a second site. Keep it up and I might just start sending you guys truckloads of money every month.

Are special characters (å,ä,ö...Micha is familiar with these) an issue with LL?

Should be fine, Micha told me he runs some orders with straight Swedish language content. Good rule of thumb, if it's UTF-8, it's good to go.

Really haven't looked at what you guys have been doing with my first order, all I know is that my site is consistently rising. Now I'm ordering for a second site. Keep it up and I might just start sending you guys truckloads of money every month.

Got it, saw the payment, started it. Thanks. I'll rent the truck.

Doing a server migration sometime today/tonight/this weekend, hopefully it goes clean but just a heads up before the fact, worst case scenario some of you might have to re-enter any orders placed during the migration but I'll make sure that anybody in that situation is apprised of it one one one.

Cheers!

1/2

Hope the "business meeting" went well. Gonna drop an order for that domain I messaged you about yesterday.

Hope the "business meeting" went well. Gonna drop an order for that domain I messaged you about yesterday.

6" of March cold smoke on top of bulletproof ice. Was great if you stayed on top, got a little sketchy at high speeds if you had to turn. All in all, epic day.

Order started, message responded to, thanks!

Two orders placed.

Got them, started them, adjusting anchors per our emails. Thanks.

1/2 Saturday Morning Fever Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.