Dogecoin bubble..

That's the worst possible way they could pronounce it. I'm out, can't get behind something with such a stupid name

71029f44f735c50b60b8a08f6e56f6bdcf95698d3f4b38344b7de094a8fb5bc2.jpg

Don`t you think they trend is downward at this point?

I don't think so. The community around it is growing very quickly. I can see DogeCoin potentially going up to $0.01.

It's mostly speculation. Small enough that a loss doesn't matter, but enough to have a nice payoff.

Low risk, high reward.

man, it's up a lot.

they should put a dogecoin logo thing on the bobsled. Then I bet people would be talking about it during the olympics

Call it whatever name you like, Digital currency is highly volatile and shady as hell. Would you trust some guy in an unknown country creating digital currency? Personally, I don't understand it, neither are the creators of all these coins visible and transparent. Buy at your own risk. It's not a threat yet to the established order, but watch out for some coming surprises to keep the momentum in check.

dead doge

I have no doubt there will be short term spikes here and there but the long term outlook points to a dead doge. The maximum coins is 100 billion. Period. End of story. Way way too big of a float even if they do come out slowly. Ride the waves and enjoy some profits here and there, but with such a huge float it will never reach the high valuations once the majority of coins are mined. BTC on the other hand has a max of something like 21 million. Completely different story here. Supply and demand, you can run but you can't hide no matter how appealing your logo or marketing are.

I have no doubt there will be short term spikes here and there but the long term outlook points to a dead doge. The maximum coins is 100 billion. Period. End of story. Way way too big of a float even if they do come out slowly. Ride the waves and enjoy some profits here and there, but with such a huge float it will never reach the high valuations once the majority of coins are mined. BTC on the other hand has a max of something like 21 million. Completely different story here. Supply and demand, you can run but you can't hide no matter how appealing your logo or marketing are.

Oh man.. you guys are way out of the fucking loop.. I'll reference this in a year.

I cant wait to be the Lukep of 2014