Dogecoin bubble..

Pretty soon every celebrity will be starting their own coin as well. BieberCoin, SwagCoin, etc. Better keep a watch on their twitters and buy in early.

Actually, the thing about Dogecoin is it seems that people are actually using them...
You keep using this word "Use." I do not think it means what you think it means...

Dogecoin has the same potential utility that bitcoin does.. they are the same technologies.. so im not sure how you can claim btc to be so intrinsically useful/valuable but dismiss the Doge?
Then you still have a lot of learning to do bro.

Start by counting all the merchants that accept bitcoin and then all the merchants that accept Dogecoin.

You keep using this word "Use." I do not think it means what you think it means...

Probably our definitions are different, I mean it in the sense of not hoarding.

Start by counting all the merchants that accept bitcoin and then all the merchants that accept Dogecoin.

Fully aware that the 4 year old Bitcoin is accepted by more merchants than the 2 week old doge.

44033672.jpg

Does anyone know if you can get ASIC miners on dogecoin? I'd love to throw some gigahashes at this bitch.

The only coin you can mine with ASICs is Bitcoin and merge mined coins like Namecoin that are a by-product of mining BTC.

That is until someone comes out with a Scrypt based ASIC miner in the new year sometime.

If you have a 3 or 4 card Radeon rig you could be mining somewhere between 50K and 100K of Doge a day right now. There are guys with multiple rig setups doing 1 million plus Dodge a day right now, or about $100 worth at it's current .0001 valuation.

well, duck, if just 1/100 the merchants that use bitcoin use dogecoin...well you do the math. The market is more rational than you think.

**Was lucky enough to be on this early - got 62Million doges first few days, been dumping all over the markets in the last few.

I'd be careful at this point. Lot's of coins launching, all have lifecycles just like MMO pumps (even with a meme, 4chan, reddit, 10M cap quick). Even though the hashrate is huge and growing, blocks will halve soon, and as soon as any miners get this coin right now (because it's the most prof to mine) are auto-selling right from pools to exchanges so it's going to be a dump fest for a while not many are hoarding for long term. I'm going to keep 10M or so for the longrun (will reflect on this thread in a year, might hate myself for selling but already many folds so..).

Not saying it won't do what bitcoin did, no clue re longrun but right now it's a miners paradise and long dump ahead (10Billion coins, many/most will be mined pretty quick, price/market will have to still skyrocket many times to keep up).

Here's some links for my doge's.

#'s:
Statistics

ircchat went crazy last few days:
freenode Web IRC (qwebirc)

Thread that exploded once launched:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=361813.5720

Mining prof: (#1 as of writing this, been #1 for a while)
CoinWarz - Crypto Currency Mining Profitability - Bitcoin & Litecoin Mining Calculator

Was top 10, drifting in/out now:
Crypto Currencies Market Cap | Bitcoin | Litecoin | Quark | Peercoin

Their forum:
Dogecoin Official Forum

EDIT: Glad to see WF getting into the alt game - many folds fast if you do shit right and get in early on coins. I'm helping launch one today/tomorrow, feel free to hollar: http://www.twitter.com/cryptoboomer

well, duck, if just 1/100 the merchants that use bitcoin use dogecoin...well you do the math. The market is more rational than you think.
1/100th?

Delusions of grandeur.

There are over 31,000 vendors who accept bitcoin now. Probably more like 50k.

I do not know of a single vendor that accepts dogecoin.

There is literally no use for it... Dogecoin is a continuation of the Doge meme, and nothing more.

1/100th?

Delusions of grandeur.

There are over 31,000 vendors who accept bitcoin now. Probably more like 50k.

I do not know of a single vendor that accepts dogecoin.

There is literally no use for it... Dogecoin is a continuation of the Doge meme, and nothing more.

How many vendors accepted bitcoin when it was less than 2 weeks old?

So, really this is just like the stock market - you gotta guess which one to buy when it first comes out. Add to that trying to figure out which ones are scams and pre-mined. Might as well, just go play black 24 on the roulette - better odds.

I'm not saying Dogecoin will get anywhere near the price of BTC but the Dogecoin community is definitely the most enthusiastic of all the altcoins.

It may not have the same longevity factor but there's no doubt that there's a quick buck to be made.