DOC POWER PACK - HIGH QUALITY LINKS FROM DOC SHARING SITES - FREE REVIEWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Review :

I gave him a new website with a small bl portfolio, with one innerpage and one kw.
I received 5 days after a very nice report with
- 1 powerpoint
- 1 word doc
- 1 pdf
- 1 excel ( the url report)

The text was very well written with 700 + words and one image ( it should be more relevant )

The report contains 42 Doc sharing URL from domain PR 9 to PR0 ( 90% PR2+ )

Speed : very fast
Price / Quality : cheap price and great quality, don't miss it
will order again, recommended

Thanks so much for the great review!

My Review :

I gave him a new website with a small bl portfolio, with one innerpage and one kw.
I received 5 days after a very nice report with
- 1 powerpoint
- 1 word doc
- 1 pdf
- 1 excel ( the url report)

The text was very well written with 700 + words and one image ( it should be more relevant )

The report contains 42 Doc sharing URL from domain PR 9 to PR0 ( 90% PR2+ )

Speed : very fast
Price / Quality : cheap price and great quality, don't miss it
will order again, recommended

Just got my report, first of all, the pdf is designed very nicely and doesn't look like some crappy shit. Also I got around 21 clickable links from different document sharing sites and also one link in a profile page (I didn't check other profile pages so there might be more profile links from these pdf sites). I don't really know why the pdfs were uploaded to file sharing sites because I'm not quite sure if Google would crawl these files when there is a captcha or waiting process involved though.

Anyways, great service with links from some very powerful sites!

Just got my report, first of all, the pdf is designed very nicely and doesn't look like some crappy shit. Also I got around 21 clickable links from different document sharing sites and also one link in a profile page (I didn't check other profile pages so there might be more profile links from these pdf sites). I don't really know why the pdfs were uploaded to file sharing sites because I'm not quite sure if Google would crawl these files when there is a captcha or waiting process involved though.

Anyways, great service with links from some very powerful sites!

Thanks so much for the great review!

Status
Not open for further replies.