Do You Want To Know What Is More Powerful Than Web 2.0 Links, Blog Comments?Read On..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Software Directory Links

Hi

Just ordered mate sent you a PM with the details.

Jez

Hi, Your Order is confirmed, shall receive the report within 2-3 days of time. Thanks.

Got my report, 306 successful submissions. Will be watching for SERP...

Thanks for your honest feedback, hope you will find good results with our service!!!

Review

Guys, his service works as stated. I gave him a youtube vid which was ranking 50ish and he managed to get it ranked 30ish. This is a highly competitive keyword and the work was completed not so long ago. It's still early so I could see some more improvement while more links get accepted. Give this service a try. Great TAT and a good price.

Hi, Thanks for monitoring the SERPS and leaving a quick feedback.
2nd order coming your way!

PM sent with instructions

Hi, thanks again for your 2nd order!!! Hope you will get the same results as the first one.

Just received the confirmation regarding the status of the work.

Hi, thanks for your confirmation!!!

Got my report. I believe that this is the best deal for software submissions in WickedFire. I noticed a SERP increase from 45 to 26 1 week after using this service.

It's a very competitive niche and I'm glad that I got the results that I saw. Thanks again!

Last edited:
updated review:
i got the service 6 days ago. my keyword in health niche was top20
5 days later after using the service im top15 for main keyword, which is very hard.
i say this service rocks, esp after penguin!

will order more.

Software Directory Links

Tried this out on a whim on a new Youtube video with no backlinks, likes, views, for a semi-competitive term.

Got the report but didn't look right away cause I figured it'd take a while to see anything, but the video took a pretty decent jump up, from nowhere to mid page 3 in a couple days.

I've had more expensive packages do a lot less. I can't think of a lot of better options that only cost $20.

Hi Tyler thanks for your appealing review and thanks for tracking the SERP and letting us know. Thanks again.

Got my report. I believe that this is the best deal for software submissions in WickedFire. I noticed a SERP increase from 45 to 26 1 week after using this service.

It's a very competitive niche and I'm glad that I got the results that I saw. Thanks again!

Hi Drew thanks for your honest feedback about our old and reputed service. Thanks for notifying the SERP increase.

Software Directory Links

updated review:
i got the service 6 days ago. my keyword in health niche was top20
5 days later after using the service im top15 for main keyword, which is very hard.
i say this service rocks, esp after penguin!

will order more.

Hi Mate!!! Thanks for your Honest Review about our Service of Software Submission. We always hope to produce the same kind of result for every individual. Thanks.

Order placed, Transaction ID: 6BS0426299412110X, sending PM with the details now.

Order Confirmed, thanks for your Order!!!

My order was finished about a week ago for a competitive local search term. The keyword went from the bottom of page 2, to the top of page 2. For $20, I'm happy with the results.

Software Directory Links

My order was finished about a week ago for a competitive local search term. The keyword went from the bottom of page 2, to the top of page 2. For $20, I'm happy with the results.

Hi Mate!!! Thanks for your Honest Review, congrats with the results, hope it should move more spots as more sites approve the Software.

Few More Orders will be taken, then the thread will remain closed!!!

As to anchor variation. If I provide you with one keyword, as you mentioned, what will be the % of use? 10%, 20%??

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 4T537252KF305033R.

I dont have enough action to send a PM yet. so please email me at whtgoodman431@gmail.com for the details. (or maybe you can PM me and then i can respond. not sure if that works)

Software Directory Links

As to anchor variation. If I provide you with one keyword, as you mentioned, what will be the % of use? 10%, 20%??

Hi, thanks for your interest in our service,here comes the most asked question in our thread, but still I type each time instead of saving the answer and so that I can copy+paste next time...lol...
So, here's the answer.

In spite of providing us with only one keyword and one URL you wont get links from single anchor. This process has anchor variation in its nature. You get links naturally in the form of
1. Buy Now as anchor
2. Producers Page as anchor
3. Publishers Page as anchor
4. Products Home Page as anchor
5. And ofcourse many of it with your keyword.

So If even if you provide unlimited anchors, it wont look natural, but here its totally different, this process takes different anchors for you naturally.

Thanks, hope I shall save this answer now for the next time!!!!

Just ordered.

Order Confirmed, thanks.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 4T537252KF305033R.

I dont have enough action to send a PM yet. so please email me at whtgoodman431@gmail.com for the details. (or maybe you can PM me and then i can respond. not sure if that works)

Thanks for your purchase, Sending you a confirmation mail now, please send the details over there...Thanks again!!!

Order Now.... Before the thread get closed for some time.....

Bought the service a few days ago after kw was stuck. After 3-4 days keyword moved up from #11 to #5.

Great service and price!

Hello,

I placed an order over a week ago, but don't have PM to send you a message.

I emailed your paypal email address with details, but have not heard anything from you.

my paypal transaction ID was: [FONT=&quot]Transaction ID: 89W13432YB0744306

Please let me know.

Thanks.
[/FONT]

Just purchased where do I send the info to? I sent it to the seosolider email address.

what is eta of delivery.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.