Do You Still Believe In Rankings? If Yes..These Secret Links Might Help You Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you get, say 300+ successful submissions and you are using it for the main keyword, then getting 300 links on 1 keyword in one single day, isn't asking for trouble?

PAD Submission Service

I have made a purchase. Looking forward for report & results.

Regards

Order Confirmed, Thanks for your Order!!

Do I have to provide the PAD or do you provide it?

We create a PAD file and Software, thanks, looking forward to your order confirmation!!

Just placed an order

Order Confirmed, thanks for your Order!!

If you get, say 300+ successful submissions and you are using it for the main keyword, then getting 300 links on 1 keyword in one single day, isn't asking for trouble?

Hi, 300 are total successful submissions which will be a mix of your main keyword and general keywords, So dont worry this service is running since 16 months and its never got any negative results... Looking forward to your order confirmation.

2 More Orders Placed.

Cheers.
Ambe

Hi, thanks for your repeat orders!! We try our best to get the results as before!!

Thanks for all the Orders guys and your tremendous response...
Price : 20$​

PAD Submission Service

Placed order: ******051608562T.

Hi @Vectevs, Your Order is Confirmed, thanks for your Order!!!

just placed an order.

Hi @knockout, Glad to see you back, thanks for your repeat orders!!!

Thanks for your Tremendous Response Guys!!! I am pretty Glad that you all like my Service of PAD Submission​

Price : 20$​

It's only been 3 days since my order was completed and my main keyword has gone from #8 to #3... I really didn't expect that kind of movement this quick since the keyword is pretty competitive but these PAD links + 2.0's, PDF's etc. seem to have done the trick. You can't beat that for $20!!!

i have placed an order and my results are phenomenal! My main keyword went from #112 to #11 in just a few days! this service is highly recommended :)

themaisons.jpg

Last edited:
Used this on a site that already had some work done on it... the site moved from #10 to #7 within the week for the main kw that I was targeting. Work was done quickly, screenshot provided of PAD and report sent for web 2.0/pdf.

Just placed a second order for a different site that's #4 and that hasn't had much work done... will post results.

PAD Submission Service

It's only been 3 days since my order was completed and my main keyword has gone from #8 to #3... I really didn't expect that kind of movement this quick since the keyword is pretty competitive but these PAD links + 2.0's, PDF's etc. seem to have done the trick. You can't beat that for $20!!!

Just placed another order... Looking forward to more great SERP movement!

Thanks for your Appealing Review, Congrats for your results and thanks for your Repeat Orders!!

i have placed an order and my results are phenomenal! My main keyword went from #112 to #11 in just a few days! this service is highly recommended :)

themaisons.jpg

Hi, thanks for your detailed review with graphical representation.. Thanks for your feedback and appealing review!!

Used this on a site that already had some work done on it... the site moved from #10 to #7 within the week for the main kw that I was targeting. Work was done quickly, screenshot provided of PAD and report sent for web 2.0/pdf.

Just placed a second order for a different site that's #4 and that hasn't had much work done... will post results.

Hi, thanks for your quick and convincing review.. Thanks for your repeat orders!! Hope you get the same results as previous.

Hi, Order Confirmed, thanks for your Order!!

order sent

Hi, Order Confirmed, thanks for your Order!!

Hey Guys!! Do You Still Need Any Proofs to Prove Our Service?

JUST 20$​

Status
Not open for further replies.