Status
Not open for further replies.

seosoldier86

SERP HIKER
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
PAD SUBMISSION Now with WEB 2.0 & PDF & Pinterest​

JUST 20$​

PDF's Uploaded through last thread orders got 2k + Views Just only through Slide Share

Slideshare.jpg

Few Reviews from SEP 2012 to FEB 2013. More Reviews are at the end of Sales Page.

After%20Penguin-Part%201.jpg

Introduction

As you all know that I have been providing PAD SUBMISSION SERVICE over here since 16 months and we proudly announce that we have processed more than 1500+ Orders.

The idea of getting links through Software Directories is thought not new, It’s capable of producing awesome results for Low, Medium and High Competitive Keywords. As per our recent research PAD Submission Technique is not only helpful for moving your SERPS but it is a very good way for diversifying your link building campaign.

The reason for sticking to the same service since long long time is due to the results we are getting each time.

You can find the Recent Reviews which purely are due to PAD Submission. Even the Penguin & Panda failed to deny its value.

Short description on what is PAD Submission.

PAD Submission is the process of creating a PAD File and submitting it to over hundreds of Software Directories. The software directories have Tons of Pages, Thousands of Traffic and of course of High PR and hence considered to be authoritive. As, the Software which we create is free to download, hundreds of Software Directories list the software which we created on their own sites. Again these sites got tons of traffic. So, Software Directories not only bring links but also brings us traffic.

As per the latest Google Penguin & Panda Update, you should get links from Authority Sites, Mixed PR, Anchor Variation. Links from Software Directories are fully attracted by Google as it fulfils all the required conditions. You wont get links from single anchor as this process as Anchor Variation in its nature.

Some of the forms apart from your Keyword are Click Here, Buy Now, Producer’s Page, Publishers Page, Developers Page etc.

In order to give our Service more Taste & Power we have combined PAD Submission with some of the popular and powerful links which are said to be the king of backlinks since the beginning of SEO.

No more boring matter!!! We directly skip to our Package details as most of them know about the importance of PAD SUBMISSION.

PACKAGE

Pad Submission to 750+ Software Directories (You know the popularity of it).
10 High PR Manually Created Web 2.0 Properties.
10 High PR Manually Created PDF Submission.
150+ Pinterest Links from Authority Accounts.

Price : 20$​

PM me the details after sending the payment​
If you are very picky and if you care for your every cent, then this service is for you!!!​

FAQ'S

What do I need from you?
I need 1 URL and upto 3 Keywords. Main keyword will be used for PAD and the other two for Web 2.0 and PDF Submissions

What Kind of Report Shall I provide?
You get a screen shot as report showing the number of successful submissions. No live links report is provided

Is there any guarantee?
There is no guarantee. We are doing all the work which we have mentioned in our Package

Does this works for New Domains?
This shit works for New Domains as the PAD Submission Links are quickly crawled and hence the value.

Does this works for Inner Pages too?
This Works well for inner pages too.

Are all niche accepted?
We do not accept orders related to Adult, Gambling, Music or Movies, Finance.

More Reviews from Sep 2012 to APR 2012 the Penguin Update

After%20Penguin-Part2.jpg

PM me the details after sending the payment

Last edited:

Ordered this Service from the last thread for a keywords which hasn't shown any improvements since long time.. With a few days after PAD Blast, One keyword moved from NA to 24 and Other from 197 to 24.

We can't expect such super results for such a cheap price. I have included PAD Submission as a must service in my link building strategy.

Recommended A++
Thanks

PAD Submission Service

Ordered this Service from the last thread for a keywords which hasn't shown any improvements since long time.. With a few days after PAD Blast, One keyword moved from NA to 24 and Other from 197 to 24.

We can't expect such super results for such a cheap price. I have included PAD Submission as a must service in my link building strategy.

Recommended A++
Thanks

Hi @ Neha Garg, Thanks for your hearty and appealing Review. Congrats with your Results..

Last edited:
seosoldier86 has been doing great SEO work for last year or more that i've known him. The latest PAD submission has greatly increased our SERP for 3 or 4 different key phrases.

The Graph shows the Recent Campaign of PAD Submission Results

One KW Moved from 105 to 59 and another Moved from NA to 19

deformedpeople-picturesofdef%20mix.jpg

He's quick on delivery and very easy to work with.
A++

PAD Submission Service

Hi @ dnouche, Order Confirmed. Sent you PM.

seosoldier86 has been doing great SEO work for last year or more that i've known him. The latest PAD submission has greatly increased our SERP for 3 or 4 different key phrases.

The Graph shows the Recent Campaign of PAD Submission Results

One KW Moved from 105 to 59 and another Moved from NA to 19

deformedpeople-picturesofdef%20mix.jpg

He's quick on delivery and very easy to work with.
A++

Hi @Stuuntn.. Thanks for such a detailed review with Graphical Representation. This shows your love towards our service. Thanks.

Order placed... looking forward to the results.

Hi @Unstoppable, Order Confirmed.. Thanks.

Last edited:
Good service here, have had some nice movement so far and the price is AWESOME!!!

More coming your way for sure :)

I've been using this service for a long time. It ALWAYS delivers, great reports, and most importantly I ALWAYS see positive movement. Great provider, would definitely recommend!

Status
Not open for further replies.