Do Follow Pr3 ~ PR 6 Forum Posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domains PR3 or you will place post links or signature links in actual PR3 page ? if it this page PR3 shoot me a pm ?

Thanks for your great question, first let me clarify that in my services PR 3~ PR 6 refers to Domain not Page PR. I have to highlighted that your nick name "extremeseo" and your question did not match. Might be you have not good awareness regarding seo services. Mind that PR 3 page single forum post cost is 1 to 2$ (normally), My thread may kindly read again, it is one of best services declared in WF. You may go through my services reviews on my thread. Hope you got now.

Do you any other question, let me clarify

I have heard so much about you seofactory. I just want to ask some questions. How many years you're doing this kind of business I mean doing the backlinks? Are you using tools in doing the tasks or you'll really write them manually? If so, how many hours you could finish all tasks you have listed? Looking forward with your reply. ;)

Might be you heard being my quality of work. I have been providing these for last 4 years. I executed purely manual work, ( no no tool at all). One order takes around one week to complete ( it will takes 25 hours- continuous work) but why i will take one week, because i am doing forums posting on daily basis to avoid flagged spamming.

Do you any other question, let me know

Ordered last month, took a bit longer to get the report (about 3 weeks) than expected but everything was done exactly as promised. The posts all looked nice and clean so I am sure they will be there for the duration. Overall I would order again. Now that I know seofactory makes good posts I might send him to specific forums next time.

Hey Otinsdale - I ordered last month and it took a couple weeks, drop seofactory a PM (that's what I did) and you'll probably get your report ASAP.

10 days later still no report.

anyone order within the last 3 weeks and get a report?
I have just sent report on your desired email address.

Hi - just put my order in (and paid!)

Payment Received, Thanks for your order.

Ordered last month, took a bit longer to get the report (about 3 weeks) than expected but everything was done exactly as promised. The posts all looked nice and clean so I am sure they will be there for the duration. Overall I would order again. Now that I know seofactory makes good posts I might send him to specific forums next time.

Hey Otinsdale - I ordered last month and it took a couple weeks, drop seofactory a PM (that's what I did) and you'll probably get your report ASAP.

Bundle of thanks for your great review.

got my report today! def took a couple weeks longer than the original delivery date but it was done and done right. He even responded to peoples posts in the thread on topic so it means he was putting in the man hours!

got my report today! def took a couple weeks longer than the original delivery date but it was done and done right. He even responded to peoples posts in the thread on topic so it means he was putting in the man hours!

Thanks for honest review and positive feedback. Report delayed due to excessive orders( no compromise on quality ).

Status
Not open for further replies.