Not open for further replies.

seofactory

Mar 1, 2010
Bermuda Triangle
Rating - 100%
131   0   1
PR 3+ Do Follow Forum Posting
Hi every one,
Keeping in view the importance of forum posting services, Here I am offering result oriented posting services.

-10 posts x 30 Forums = 300 Posts
-Quality, unique content posts/threads.
-2 Links in signature (means 2 backlinks from one post/thread)
-PR 3 and above dofollow forums
- well detailed excel report containing exact link where post/thread is located.

Price is just $ 40 ( 2 review copies for $ 30)

If you're willing, I'll take a free review and let everyone know what I think of the service.

Ill take another free review and share my views on your service as well. If you are offering.

It is little bit difficult......... you well know about the importance of PR 3+ Forum posting. Being senior members in the forum. Review copy of 30$ may take. Result oriented services.

It is little bit difficult......... you well know about the importance of PR 3+ Forum posting. Being senior members in the forum. Review copy of 30$ may take. Result oriented services.
I do know the importance of PR3+ forum posting, and I'm not taking the review because I need the links - I'm taking the review to help the WF community. Although links are links and they do help. :)

If you change your mind and want to give the review to me for free, let me know.

</hero rant>

I do know the importance of PR3+ forum posting, and I'm not taking the review because I need the links - I'm taking the review to help the WF community. Although links are links and they do help. :)

If you change your mind and want to give the review to me for free, let me know.

</hero rant>

I offer the same.

You have zero itrader here and will need some reviews to get your business started. Without reviews from established members not many will try your service.

Every thing is started from ZERO, I can provide the quality services to my valuable clients. I am new here in WF community but having 4-5 year experience in the field of Link building. It is not expected from the senior members to force for free reviews. You have to encourage the new members. If you are really need the link building, let me serve you.

I might consider purchasing this service if I could see some reviews first. Too bad you won't give Bofu a free review. Guess I'll move on to the next thread.

Review: Took a little bit but SeoFactory completed the forum posts all links are dofollow and present. I did not mind that is took a little while to complete as this gives time to see if they will stick or not. Responses were on topic and overall I give this a 9/10 and will order again.

never heard of zingo, ya should have given to bofu...
He did not give it to me.. I paid a reduced rate and took a chance..

Now you have heard of zingo.. lol

You can see from my iTrader that I don't fuck around.. or did all those people just give me an iTrader for the fuck of it?? And each one of those people has more than likely done multiple jobs for me as well, just ask them.

Go look me up on that "other" board and you will find I spend a lot of money on this stuff.. And there is a reason for that.

Review: Took a little bit but SeoFactory completed the forum posts all links are dofollow and present. I did not mind that is took a little while to complete as this gives time to see if they will stick or not. Responses were on topic and overall I give this a 9/10 and will order again.

Thanks Zingo, for your great review. One review copy is still available for 30$. Let me know if any interested, please

Status
Not open for further replies.