Do-follow Blog Comments Service.Relevant and Best Service Review Copies Available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great ill order one of the

2xPR5 + 3xPR4 + 4xPR3 + 5xPR2 + 6xPR1 = 15$
Turnaround 1 Day

:) please pm info needed

Great ill order one of the

2xPR5 + 3xPR4 + 4xPR3 + 5xPR2 + 6xPR1 = 15$
Turnaround 1 Day

:) please pm info needed
Sir This offer Available Only.!

1*PR6 + 5*PR5 + 5*PR3+ 5*PR2= $34

2*PR6 + 10*PR3 + 10*PR1 + 10*PR2 = $63

4*PR6 + 20*PR3 + 20*PR1 + 20*PR2 = $100

Hey Guys,

Just an FYI. Got got an unsolicited IM from AryansBS trying to sell this service. He has commented in this post a few times about how great it is. So I'm not sure if he was actually trying to broker the service or if SheezaSEO and AryansBS are actually the same person.

Just a heads up for anyone looking at it.

Hey Guys,

Just an FYI. Got got an unsolicited IM from AryansBS trying to sell this service. He has commented in this post a few times about how great it is. So I'm not sure if he was actually trying to broker the service or if SheezaSEO and AryansBS are actually the same person.

Just a heads up for anyone looking at it.

Hey What are You telling???How is it Possible,WTH Please don't tried to compare Me and Aryansbs, I am Just blog comments Service Provider,and i didn't Add you in my IM.Aryansbs must be have some problem that's why he sell it to you..

Update: Sheeza sent me a PM and says she's not AryansBS. I personally don't care either way, but if a mod wants to confirm it with an IP lookup, it would put an end to any doubt.

Sheeza, if you are in fact not AryansBS like you say, then you do have my apologies for suggesting you could be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.